Why become a member? ×

SOLD ACG Custom J Type 5 string bass with J East Uni Pre 4k in excellent condition
£1100
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

Now sold thanks for all the interest

I acquired the bass a few months back from skb558 per the ad below.  

The fretless neck is now up in Moffat being added to a new body to make a whole new bass for which I will need some funds.  As I'm now playing a lot of fretless bass (without too much readily identifiable talent) I am reluctantly moving this on to contribute to the fund raising effort for the ACG beastie being forged in Scotland.

The bass remains in immaculate condition and has very recently acquired a brand new set of D'Addario nickel wound strings.  It's a lovely example of Alan's work frankly and deserved to be played and cherished.  Both the black pickguard and the balck perloid item are included as well as a good quality gig bag.

I'd much prefer to meet up to hand over in person if at all possible.  Trade wise I am interested in a mid range 4-string fretless bass with some cash my way that I can gig in places where I would be concerned to take the ACG.

I've added a few photos of the bass below but if you'd like to see any more you only have to ask :)

Edited by ead
  • Like 8

• ead changed the title to SOLD ACG Custom J Type 5 string bass with J East Uni Pre 4k in excellent condition