Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Jack Cassidy With Hard Case - MIK - Shipping Available - *SOLD*
£500
Lancashire

bagsieblue

Epiphone Jack Cassidy With Hard Case.

No trades.

Epiphone Jack Cassidy - £500 collected from Chorley, Lancs, plus shipment at cost.

Very good overall condition, small blemish near the strap pin looks to be the only thing worth a mention to my eyes.

Happy to provide and more information or photos etc as requested.

Pickguard will be included - I took it off as I preferred the look without.

The blurb:

The World's Most Popular Semi-Hollow Electric Bass.

The Jack Casady Signature Bass was designed by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend Jack Casady and is the culmination of years of experimentation by the Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna bassist to find an instrument with superior electric tone and the response of an acoustic bass. Featuring the Casady-designed JCB low-impedance pickup and a three-position rotary impedance control for a wide range of tonal versatility.

Specification

Body     - Layered Maple

Top    -  Layered Maple

Neck    -  Mahogany

Neck Joint   -   Set

Machine Heads  -    Die Cast - Clover buttons

Truss Rod    -  Adjustable

Scale Length  -    34" / 863.6mm

Pickup  -    JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker

Controls   -   Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position VariTone Tone / Impedance Switch

Bridge    -  3-Point Adjustable

Nut    -  1.66" / 42.037mm

Hardware  -    Nickel

IMG_20211020_152045.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152048.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152050.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152100.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152106.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152108.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152129.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152343.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152528.jpeg

IMG_20211020_152537.jpeg

IMG_20220112_161522.jpg

IMG_20220112_161513.jpg

Edited by bagsieblue
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

I'm just convincing myself about the colour (which I wouldn't choose) and waiting for payment for an amp, in the meantime could you get a quote for UK mainland postage?  I bought a bass from here before and the seller said there is a discount from Eurosender but the courier is confirmed as DPD.  DPD would be good, it was about £30 with insurance.  Could you wrap the case up for postage?

17 minutes ago, delapoer said:

I'm just convincing myself about the colour (which I wouldn't choose) and waiting for payment for an amp, in the meantime could you get a quote for UK mainland postage?  I bought a bass from here before and the seller said there is a discount from Eurosender but the courier is confirmed as DPD.  DPD would be good, it was about £30 with insurance.  Could you wrap the case up for postage?

I can wrap it for a buyer to arrange their own.

I would suggest and direct you to also looking on the websites of Interparcel, ParcelMonkey, ParcelHero etc ifor indicative costings and services for shipping.

47 minutes ago, bagsieblue said:

I can wrap it for a buyer to arrange their own.

I would suggest and direct you to also looking on the websites of Interparcel, ParcelMonkey, ParcelHero etc ifor indicative costings and services for shipping.

I see, you wrote in the original description that you could get a quote, that's why I asked.  Btw does it have a serial number and or say where it was made?

19 hours ago, delapoer said:

I see, you wrote in the original description that you could get a quote, that's why I asked.  Btw does it have a serial number and or say where it was made?

Shipping quote is coming out at £27

For insurance add £19.

Serial number is present, no where can I see on the bass where it says it was made though.

• bagsieblue changed the title to Epiphone Jack Cassidy With Hard Case - Shipping Available
  • bagsieblue changed the title to Epiphone Jack Cassidy With Hard Case - SOLD