Jump to content

Signature basses....turn on or turn off?


martthebass

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MichaelDean said:

I was pretty annoyed when the Mikey Way Mustang came out (due to the band affiliation!), it would have been my dream colour scheme but with a regular Mustang pickup and the same neck profile as my 70's one. Still kinda fancy picking one up someday but they don't come up much.

 

Nothing else signature wise really floated my boat, but never say never!

I ended up paying over the odds from a retailer 4 years ago for a Mikey Way Sig - shallow I know but wanted the colour scheme for the 70s Glam Band.  While it goes against the grain to pay what I did I haven't seen many turn up since and certainly not at a better price.  It punches above it's weight for what it is but I do wish it had the same pup as the JMJ Mustang - that's a lovely pup.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doddy said:

(I'm looking at you, Ibanez K5, with your horrible inlay)

I had one of those too- I tried it in the shop almost for a laugh, but was blown away by the slinky setup and clear sound. That inlay though- and the fact that it leached orange oil into my shirt when I sweated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It completely depends on the bass.

 

If it's a standard model with a few (imperceptible to me) tweaks and a "custom" colour and graphics, then probably not.

 

On the other hand if it's something very different from the standard model it is based on or something completely unique then so long as the bass fits requirements, maybe, and in that case the "name" attached to the bass is almost completely irrelevant.

 

I've owned one signature instrument - Yamaha BJ5B - which is the Terry and the Blue Jeans signature bass made in a limited edition of 50 along with a matching guitar. The bass is the only way of getting an SVB shape in 5-string configuration, I liked the look of the SVB re-issue basses but at the time I was only playing 5-strings, so when one turned up on Ishibashi I jumped at the chance to buy it. I'm not really fan of the music of Terry and the Blue Jeans but the bass looks cool. Unfortunately when I actually got it, I discovered that it was essentially a TRB5 with the SVB body shape and ridiculously narrow neck. It was also the heaviest bass I have ever owned. Kept it for a couple of years and used it at a handful of gigs and then move it on when I had my big instrument clear out.

 

And don't forget if you also play guitar, every "Les Paul" is technically a signature instrument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve had a fair few.

 

Usually just because the spec isn’t available in other models.

 

But eventually, I’ve moved them on.

 

Never bought one solely because of the Artist connection…maybe the Modulus Flea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only signature bass I have owned was an Epiphone Jack Casady. Not because it was 'his' bass, but simply because it is a decent semi-acoustic and not available in 'non signature' form. 

 

Buying a bass which replicates someone's personal instrument seems a bit strange to me, rather like dressing up like them. I suppose it satisfies some desire to be like your heroes, but I find it a bit weird.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't not buy one on the basis of it being a signature model. 

I had a Yamaha Attitude BS 10th Anniversary.  Brilliantly (MIJ) made instrument. Top-notch pickups and Tuners and a pukka matching Hipshot de-tuner.

However, it didn't really suit me. I don't like the strings Billy uses, nor the gauges, and I don't play how he plays with the same equipment. I found it to be just too much of a niche instrument to fill my needs. That DiMarzio Neck pickup was lovely, though. 

My current G&L SB-2 Tribute is more versatile,  easier to play and sounds at least as good. Arguably better in my hands. 

 

There's still a few on the hitlist that I'd buy if they came up while I had the funds;

 

Fender Roscoe Beck V

Stu Hamm Urge 1 or 2

Modulus Flea with the Lane Poor pickup

Maybe an Ibanez GWB

Edit- and a Reverend Brad Houser, please. 

Edited by Lfalex v1.1
Another bass added.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FinnDave said:

Buying a bass which replicates someone's personal instrument seems a bit strange to me, rather like dressing up like them. I suppose it satisfies some desire to be like your heroes, but I find it a bit weird.

Totally get this …

Edited by Geek99
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me see. 

 

I've owned a Lakland DJ5 and a Geddy Jazz; no real affiliation with either, it was more down to looks more than anything else. 

 

The Jeff Ament Lull again was looks, as I'm 6'5", the oversized body is a wonderful thing, doesn't look like a toy.

 

 

Edited by NancyJohnson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve got access to a Mikey Way Mustang - bought for my daughter but she prefers my MIJ Mustang. I prefer the Mikey because it’s better set up with flats and really suits me more so than the other. Purchase wasn’t based on the name

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well Chris Squire is my favourite bassist and I’ve had 2 x 4001CS basses, but I bought them because I think Chris’s Rick is possibly the most beautiful bass I’ve ever seen. He played other basses too but I had no real interest in buying any of them, and I certainly didn’t expect the CSs to make me sound like him. Obviously I love Rickenbackers (well, many of them) and to me they were just spectacularly beautiful versions of a bass I already love.
 

Unfortunately the first, a ‘96, was the heaviest Ric I’ve owned and by then my back had gone, so it eventually went. My second, a ‘91, was lighter but was the worst-built Ric I’ve owned (although the neck was tremendous), so when I was short of cash that went too. Both sounded good, but not especially great. Neither sounded remotely as good, IMO, as the best of my many other Rics. Nowadays I’d have changed the pickups for Classic Amplification or similar and changed the pots etc, but then I didn’t know anything about all that, although I have to say that even acoustically they were both a bit on the nasal side (I blame the vermilion board as they both sounded very similar to each other and very different to the many other Rics I’ve owned and played). 

Edited by 4000
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve had three sig basses, Fender Dee Dee, Mike Dirnt & Duff McKagan. All were very good, well made, played well and sounded as they should have, easy to coax the famed tones from them. But ultimately I preferred the regular US Fender Standard Precisions.


I wouldn’t slate someone for using a sig model in a band that didn’t do any of the sig-persons material, I’d just think they’d chosen the best instrument for themselves.

Edited by Lozz196
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, 4000 said:

Well Chris Squire is my favourite bassist and I’ve had 2 x 4001CS basses, but I bought them because I think Chris’s Rick is possibly the most beautiful bass I’ve ever seen. He played other basses too but I had no real interest in buying any of them, and I certainly didn’t expect the CSs to make me sound like him. Obviously I love Rickenbackers (well, many of them) and to me they were just spectacularly beautiful versions of a bass I already love.
 

Unfortunately the first, a ‘96, was the heaviest Ric I’ve owned and by then my back had gone, so it eventually went. My second, a ‘91, was lighter but was the worst-built Ric I’ve owned (although the neck was tremendous), so when I was short of cash that went too. Both sounded good, but not especially great. Neither sounded remotely as good, IMO, as the best of my many other Rics. Nowadays I’d have changed the pickups for American Classic or similar and changed the pots etc, but then I didn’t know anything about all that, although I have to say that even acoustically they were both a bit on the nasal side (I blame the vermilion board as they both sounded very similar to each other and very different to the many other Rics I’ve owned and played). 

 

Not knocking Ric's, but I was on the hunt for a 4001CS some years ago and finding a good one was particularly difficult. I gave up in the end. I think I'm right in saying the earlier ones were deemed more desirable?

The ones I saw/played that were up for sale had issues with their finish despite being most of them being case queens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I have a Lakland Jerry Scheff which is a wonderful active Jazz dressed up in outrageous Shoreline Gold with lipstick pickups.

 

He only really used a Precision with Elvis and the Doors, this was a ‘kid in a sweetshop’ thing for him. Might not be to everyone’s taste
 

Best looking bass I have ever owned!

 

7C7F0C44-7CE3-4E07-B879-550659056DCA.jpeg.f845a5e015295b614a5c26503eea1789.jpeg

Edited by Mickeyboro
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just had a look through the inventory and I seem to have quite a few signature models at the moment 😳.

 

I can't really explain why I've ended up with so many as I play hardly any material related to the artists in question. I just like the look and sound of the instruments 🤷‍♂️.

All I'll say is that I wouldn't keep a bass that I didn't get on with and all the ones I still have stand up as great basses (to me) and that's all that matters.

 

There are also a few that I have bought and then sold for one reason or another including:

 

Alembic 'Mark King' - weighed an absolute ton and the body was just too large for me. Superbly constructed though and sounded wonderful.

Modulus 'Flea' Bass - I bought this as I wanted a purple one and couldn't find one for sale. Just after I did buy it, @Chiliwailer offered me his purple FB4 which I still have. The blue one went.

Fodera Yin Yang Monarch Standard - I guess this qualifies as a Victor Wooten sig. An absolute cracker of a bass which I only sold after buying a Deluxe Monarch which was even better.

Fender 'Pino Palladino' Precision - A lovely bass with a deep neck that I personally couldn't get on with. Nothing else bad to say about it.

Limelight 'John Deacon' Precision - A very nice replication of JD's Live Aid bass. Nice and light, but had to go to fund another project.

Warwick 'Adam Clayton' Reverso - The only Warwick I've ever owned. You can't sit down and play these basses comfortably. Nice bass, but had to go.

Dingwall 'Lee Sklar' Signature - These are fabulous basses and I fully intend to replace this one day with a Mk2 three pickup version.

 

These are the ones I still have, in no particular order:

 

Rickenbacker 4004LK - As soon as I became aware that these existed, I went all out to get one. There are only 60 in existence and Lemmy had at least a couple of them. There was a guy in the USA who had three of them, including one with a pick-up position variation. I think he ended up selling all of them and put his daughter through college with the proceeds! I've had a few Rics over the years and apart from my first one which I stupidly sold (for a guitar no less!) I've always found myself moving them on for various reasons. Not knocking Rics, but as you can see, the LK does not have the archaic (IMHO) Ric bridge - a big plus for me. The wings are hand tooled and no two are the same. Probably not for some, but it makes me happy.

 

IMG_0046.JPG.b9482566a3d95b43466109c11e5db45a.JPG

 

Fender 'Geddy Lee' Custom Shop Jazz - I'm not sure there is much I need to say about these. Just a superbly put together Jazz bass. Again, relics aren't for everyone, but the work on this is just outstanding. 1 of 50.

 

IMG_1679.thumb.JPG.1467fa546b8d0106b6fa73d149bf6153.JPG

 

Fender 'Dusty Hill' Custom Shop Precision Gold Top - This is an absolute joy. Insanely light with a very narrow neck and a single coil pick-up. It's almost effortless to play. There are three top colour variations, black, blonde and gold. I do quite like the black version, but the gold wins for me. 1 of 50.

 

IMG_0503.thumb.JPG.cbbd5fbae03bca8dedffeecc03b5f2d0.JPG

 

Mike Lull BBM5 'Bryan Beller' Signature - I'm probably more picky about 5 string basses than I am about 4's. IMHO, there are basses with 5 strings and then there are 5 string basses. This is one of the latter. I met Bryan when he was last touring with The Aristocrats and he kindly signed the control plate for me (both sides).

 

IMG_1945.jpeg.06a2f4623743046b034f0bd44ef68888.jpeg

 

Fender 'Flea' '61 Jazz - The bass that has given me more headaches than any other. Short version - truss rod went and Fender dragged it out so long that I put a Status neck on it - or should I say Rob Green did. They then sent me a replacement neck 🙄.

 

IMG_8519.thumb.JPG.4fae4b72f630df0eb88a8be536d58510.JPG

 

Modulus Flea Bass 4 - The replacement for the aforementioned blue version. Absolute belter.

 

IMG_0816.thumb.JPG.170f066e16eb1579c680fb4d9cb2c0a3.JPG

 

Music Man Stingray Sledge - I'm not sure this is really a tribute, but the model is linked to the fabulous Tony Levin. I've had a lot of Stingrays and recently sold many of them. This one stays and wears flats. Superb.

 

IMG_4607.thumb.JPG.58b48038fbe84f11f3496664277400dc.JPG

 

Fender 'Flea Jazz' Active - This was a bit of an impulse buy as I love J basses and I love Stingrays - the best of both worlds! It's actually not far off the Modulus without the graphite zing. Ridiculously low action and the pre-amp is nuts!

 

IMG_8487.thumb.jpeg.52460542653e08b26fd75b80a3b16f49.jpeg

 

Alembic Spyder - Some years ago I came close to ordering one of the few remaining Spyder basses from Alembic, but for one reason or another it just didn't happen. This one popped up a couple of years ago and it seemed like fate. It a bit on the heavy side, but it does exactly what you would think it does. It also has the heaviest case I've ever come across.

 

IMG_8676.thumb.JPG.f72df8c57409a3a1b8a42e7eaac641bb.JPG

 

Lakland 44-64 USA Series 'Bob Glaub' - I'm not sure if these qualify, but it has name in the model title. A fairly recent acquisition from @three and what a lovely bass it is.

 

IMG_4017.thumb.jpeg.ec9d9a4137ee586be1f452369ad16c6d.jpeg

 

Fender 'Adam Clayton' Custom Shop Precision - Another fairly recent purchase from @molan. 1 of 60 with hand wound pick-ups by the now retired Abby Ybarra. I do love a sparkly finish on a bass, but I especially love a narrow neck on a Precision body. You may have noticed a trend here 😀.

 

IMG_0205.thumb.JPG.4c15b523d409df6136d68999ff98b027.JPG

 

Yamaha BBPH 'Peter Hook' Signature - 1 of 5 personally signed by Peter at PMT Manchester. This is a really nice player and my first Yamaha. Probably not my last if this is anything to go by.

 

IMG_0887.thumb.JPG.5fd4d3072c4c7725e4e75ecbb72bcf14.JPG

 

Lakland 44-64 USA Series 'Bob Glaub' Precision - Another purchase from @three. A belter of a P bass. I'm definitely a fan of Lakland. i don't know why it took me so long!

 

IMG_2921.JPG.019fdabbc0ede53edfe8bf1b6c82b5f5.JPG

 

Finally, one that I don't have a photo of as it hasn't been finished yet. It's a Shuker 'JJ Burnell' Signature Precision Lite. I ordered this before I bought the Lakland above. 

 

Honorary mention to 'Marilyn' which is a Stingray I've added a custom pick guard to as per Gail Ann Dorsey's late 80's model of the same name. I use this solely for Bowie gigs and it's a great example of a late 'Ray.

 

IMG_2339.thumb.JPG.08ad166e898224408f9b5ebeea6e80f1.JPG 

 

Not quite 4000 words @martthebass, but some nice pictures.

 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only signature bass I've ever considered was the LPB Squier James Johnston Jazz, and only because it was a Classic Vibe with a matching headstock. Would've preferred it without the signature, though.

Looked for quite a few years without luck. When they do pop up, they're selling for $200 more than they did when they were new...even the less than perfect ones.

Fortunately, I found this instead, so I won't have to worry about an unnecessary signature on the headstock.

(Same bass, different color.)

 

PhotoCollage_20211020_182116297.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not really drawn to signature models. I prefer to make a bass mine by making it work for me. I’ve owned three signature models (out of 50+ basses over a few decades) and move them all on pretty quickly. The Fender Geddy Lee Jazz (huge Rush fan) and the Dee Dee Ramone Precision (not a Ramones fan) we’re both excellent basses but both were too heavy for the 5 hour gigs we were doing at the time. I also had an Epiphone Allen Rumblekat (Gov’t Mule fan) and I just never gelled with it. It was well made, just not meant to be. So now I just focus on what works for me. 

Edited by Moving Pictures
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sandbergs do their sig basses right - they are based on a standard model - but the pick up placement is slightly different and chosen by the artist, finish/ageing/vibration/heat treatment/neck profile etc - subtle but very real differences.

 

The MarloweDK is an absolute stonking jazz bass and I think can work out cheaper than a ‘regular’ bass with the same treatments, plus they can often do the sig but in your colour choice

Edited by Cuzzie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have any signature basses, but if the features suit me I'd have no trouble buying one and playing the heck out of it! To me, a signature bass should be more than just a special finish on a tried-and-true design though. I'd like the bass to actually offer something different, be it in the electronics department, the design or the neck profile or whatever. For example, the Miller Jazz is based on a bass that Marcus Miller has actually used for ages, which is instantly recognizable as his bass because it has been very visibly modified to his personal taste and offers a cool preamp option not normally found on any factory Fender. 

 

There have been many I'd fancy, like the Reverend Mike Watt signature Wattplower, the Chris Wolstenholme Status (which differs from a regular S2 in the pickup positions and the mid control), the Fender Roscoe Beck or the Marcus Miller Jazz. Of this list, the only ones available lefthanded are the Wattplower (only 8 lefties made) and the Status. Which may be one of the reasons I'm not very likely to actually end up with one! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just realised that my Eastwood copy of the Marathon 6-string bass is essentially a signature instrument, as it's branded as the Eastwood Hooky Bass 6 PRO.

 

It's a strange one because although it is supposed to be based on Peter Hook's favourite Shergold Bass, there's nothing really about it that's any different from the other 90 or so Marathon 6-string basses that Shergold produced in late 70 and early 80s. Even the colours it's available in are the same (or very close) to the colours available from Shergold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

I wouldn't not buy one on the basis of it being a signature model. 

I had a Yamaha Attitude BS 10th Anniversary.  Brilliantly (MIJ) made instrument. Top-notch pickups and Tuners and a pukka matching Hipshot de-tuner.

However, it didn't really suit me. I don't like the strings Billy uses, nor the gauges, and I don't play how he plays with the same equipment. I found it to be just too much of a niche instrument to fill my needs. That DiMarzio Neck pickup was lovely, though. 

My current G&L SB-2 Tribute is more versatile,  easier to play and sounds at least as good. Arguably better in my hands. 

 

There's still a few on the hitlist that I'd buy if they came up while I had the funds;

 

Fender Roscoe Beck V

Stu Hamm Urge 1 or 2

Modulus Flea with the Lane Poor pickup

Maybe an Ibanez GWB

Ooo

 

 

I forgot - I have an Urge 2 in my rack. It's a lovely instrument but it's too heavy for me these days so I never play it anymore. Amazing sounding thing - I even had flats on it for a while for recording.

 

The JPJ pickup switching arrangement is very cleverly thought out. If it was 3lb lighter I'd be using it all the time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve got the Fender Adam Clayton Jazz bass in Sherwood Green. I bought it because it was an amazing price on clearance with a matching headstock, inlays, better pickups, custom neck profile (apparently), and no binding! I forget it’s a signature model most of the time, but I’m sure glad I got it! Thankfully the signature is on the back of the headstock, so it’s just a really pretty bass. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I've just had a look through the inventory and I seem to have quite a few signature models at the moment 😳.

 

I can't really explain why I've ended up with so many as I play hardly any material related to the artists in question. I just like the look and sound of the instruments 🤷‍♂️.

All I'll say is that I wouldn't keep a bass that I didn't get on with and all the ones I still have stand up as great basses (to me) and that's all that matters.

 

There are also a few that I have bought and then sold for one reason or another including:

 

Alembic 'Mark King' - weighed an absolute ton and the body was just too large for me. Superbly constructed though and sounded wonderful.

Modulus 'Flea' Bass - I bought this as I wanted a purple one and couldn't find one for sale. Just after I did buy it, @Chiliwailer offered me his purple FB4 which I still have. The blue one went.

Fodera Yin Yang Monarch Standard - I guess this qualifies as a Victor Wooten sig. An absolute cracker of a bass which I only sold after buying a Deluxe Monarch which was even better.

Fender 'Pino Palladino' Precision - A lovely bass with a deep neck that I personally couldn't get on with. Nothing else bad to say about it.

Limelight 'John Deacon' Precision - A very nice replication of JD's Live Aid bass. Nice and light, but had to go to fund another project.

Warwick 'Adam Clayton' Reverso - The only Warwick I've ever owned. You can't sit down and play these basses comfortably. Nice bass, but had to go.

Dingwall 'Lee Sklar' Signature - These are fabulous basses and I fully intend to replace this one day with a Mk2 three pickup version.

 

These are the ones I still have, in no particular order:

 

Rickenbacker 4004LK - As soon as I became aware that these existed, I went all out to get one. There are only 60 in existence and Lemmy had at least a couple of them. There was a guy in the USA who had three of them, including one with a pick-up position variation. I think he ended up selling all of them and put his daughter through college with the proceeds! I've had a few Rics over the years and apart from my first one which I stupidly sold (for a guitar no less!) I've always found myself moving them on for various reasons. Not knocking Rics, but as you can see, the LK does not have the archaic (IMHO) Ric bridge - a big plus for me. The wings are hand tooled and no two are the same. Probably not for some, but it makes me happy.

 

 

 

Fender 'Geddy Lee' Custom Shop Jazz - I'm not sure there is much I need to say about these. Just a superbly put together Jazz bass. Again, relics aren't for everyone, but the work on this is just outstanding. 1 of 50.

 

 

 

Fender 'Dusty Hill' Custom Shop Precision Gold Top - This is an absolute joy. Insanely light with a very narrow neck and a single coil pick-up. It's almost effortless to play. There are three top colour variations, black, blonde and gold. I do quite like the black version, but the gold wins for me. 1 of 50.

 

 

 

Mike Lull BBM5 'Bryan Beller' Signature - I'm probably more picky about 5 string basses than I am about 4's. IMHO, there are basses with 5 strings and then there are 5 string basses. This is one of the latter. I met Bryan when he was last touring with The Aristocrats and he kindly signed the control plate for me (both sides).

 

 

 

Fender 'Flea' '61 Jazz - The bass that has given me more headaches than any other. Short version - truss rod went and Fender dragged it out so long that I put a Status neck on it - or should I say Rob Green did. They then sent me a replacement neck 🙄.

 

 

 

Modulus Flea Bass 4 - The replacement for the aforementioned blue version. Absolute belter.

 

 

 

Music Man Stingray Sledge - I'm not sure this is really a tribute, but the model is linked to the fabulous Tony Levin. I've had a lot of Stingrays and recently sold many of them. This one stays and wears flats. Superb.

 

 

 

Fender 'Flea Jazz' Active - This was a bit of an impulse buy as I love J basses and I love Stingrays - the best of both worlds! It's actually not far off the Modulus without the graphite zing. Ridiculously low action and the pre-amp is nuts!

 

 

 

Alembic Spyder - Some years ago I came close to ordering one of the few remaining Spyder basses from Alembic, but for one reason or another it just didn't happen. This one popped up a couple of years ago and it seemed like fate. It a bit on the heavy side, but it does exactly what you would think it does. It also has the heaviest case I've ever come across.

 

 

 

Lakland 44-64 USA Series 'Bob Glaub' - I'm not sure if these qualify, but it has name in the model title. A fairly recent acquisition from @three and what a lovely bass it is.

 

 

 

Fender 'Adam Clayton' Custom Shop Precision - Another fairly recent purchase from @molan. 1 of 60 with hand wound pick-ups by the now retired Abby Ybarra. I do love a sparkly finish on a bass, but I especially love a narrow neck on a Precision body. You may have noticed a trend here 😀.

 

 

 

Yamaha BBPH 'Peter Hook' Signature - 1 of 5 personally signed by Peter at PMT Manchester. This is a really nice player and my first Yamaha. Probably not my last if this is anything to go by.

 

 

 

Lakland 44-64 USA Series 'Bob Glaub' Precision - Another purchase from @three. A belter of a P bass. I'm definitely a fan of Lakland. i don't know why it took me so long!

 

 

 

Finally, one that I don't have a photo of as it hasn't been finished yet. It's a Shuker 'JJ Burnell' Signature Precision Lite. I ordered this before I bought the Lakland above. 

 

Honorary mention to 'Marilyn' which is a Stingray I've added a custom pick guard to as per Gail Ann Dorsey's late 80's model of the same name. I use this solely for Bowie gigs and it's a great example of a late 'Ray.

 

 

 

Not quite 4000 words @martthebass, but some nice pictures.

 

Some truly awesome basses there Warren.  If I could sell a kidney the one it would be funding is the purple Modulus!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...