Why become a member? ×

Cheap Courier for 410HE?!!!!

ben604

[quote name='Oxblood' post='47822' date='Aug 20 2007, 05:36 PM']Hi Ben,
From where to where? Worth mentioning. With the nationwide network of fellow bassheads we've got here, you never know what might be possible.... :)[/quote]

Hey,

From Liverpool to by Glasgow... cheapest I've seen is £28, if only it was 10Kgs lighter it would cost £5.99...I should take one of the speakers out...

any help is appreciated!!

Cheers,
Ben.

[quote name='ben604' post='47829' date='Aug 20 2007, 05:53 PM']Hey,

From Liverpool to by Glasgow... cheapest I've seen is £28, if only it was 10Kgs lighter it would cost £5.99...I should take one of the speakers out...

any help is appreciated!!

Cheers,
Ben.[/quote]

I reckon £28 is about as cheap as you're going to get, 'senditnow' will do up to 30kg for £11 and that's as cheap as I've ever found!

£28 ain't bad................from a fellow Weegie, I've paid a lot more than that in the past !

Now why don't you buy any of my For Sale kit and I'll deliver FOC ?? ( Very nice Mesa Boogie 400 +, Asdown ABM 810 - cheep as chips - and the truly incredible Basson B210B ) Much cheepness !!

Oh, and good luck with the courier stuff too......

S

[quote name='bassbluestew' post='48962' date='Aug 22 2007, 02:01 PM']£28 ain't bad................from a fellow Weegie, I've paid a lot more than that in the past !

Now why don't you buy any of my For Sale kit and I'll deliver FOC ?? ( Very nice Mesa Boogie 400 +, Asdown ABM 810 - cheep as chips - and the truly incredible Basson B210B ) Much cheepness !!

Oh, and good luck with the courier stuff too......

S[/quote]

I would have but...I'm now the proud owner of an SVT 3 Pro and a 410HLF which sound ace..!

Cheers anyway!

Ben.