Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bubinga5

Platypus

Buginga5 bought a bass from me recently, in what was a really east transaction. Transfered the money straight away and was easy to communicate with. He let me know that the bass had arrived safe and well.

Thanks Andrew

• Like 1

[quote name='Platypus' post='452846' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:22 PM']Buginga5 bought a bass from me recently, in what was a really east transaction. Transfered the money straight away and was easy to communicate with. He let me know that the bass had arrived safe and well.

Thanks Andrew[/quote]

east transaction,lucky it wasnt a south.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, in my great bass sell-off, i decided to keep a Jazz.

'It needs something new' i thought.

'Nordstrand NJ4SE set, sir?' suggested a 'for sale' thread

'yeah why not', says i.

Mr.B5 had what i needed, good comms - mobile number given straight away lots of fast PM replies, and the pickups came to me the day after i transferred the money over.

Very easy to deal with, well packed goods and fingers crossed Saturday afternoon, i'll be living the Carey Nordstrand dream i've read so much about.

Cheers man.

Andy

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Didn't buy anything from Andrew however I posted in General discussion about mono straps as my bass was causing me shoulder pain. he then said he had a strap that would help it and offered to send it to me. I then traded said heavy bass and got a lighter one. messaged saying I didn't need the strap anymore but thanks for the offer.

he sent it anyway! I have to say, my Warwick streamer now feel weightless!

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Andrew and I just traded basses after a few PMs back and forth. The only thing that could have gone better is that because of the distance involved we did not get to meet in person! He was a real pleasure to deal with, he let me know when my bass arrived and he packed his bass nicely for me too and kept me informed all along. The stuff BC dreams are made of :lol:
I wish all my transactions in BC could be as easy as this. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the Lakland. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Another 5 star review for Andrew. I went to pick up an Aguilar cab which he did an amazing deal on for me, we had a good old natter about gear and basschat and he set up everything for when I arrived and let me test with his rather lovely Maruszczyk 5 string.

Top chap, cheers Andrew.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've just bought Andrew's Maruszczyk 5 string. Drove to his house to pick it up so we had a good old natter about all things bass too.

Very nice bloke & I would echo all the things mentioned above in other feedback posts.

Cheers Andrew.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought Andy's Sei recently and despite some initial confusion with specs Andy did everyy in his power to get the problem sorted.

An honest and admirable BC'er who I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone for a positive transaction.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...