Why become a member? ×

Why on earth did I let this Lakland 5594 go.

bubinga5

Beware rose-tinted spectacles! I get wistful for basses I've parted with from time to time, but generally there's been a good reason for moving them on. Some have been truly incredible instruments that just didn't quite work for me.  That looks pretty fantastic though, maple board too -  exactly what I'd want. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Wouldn’t mind a run at one of these.

I think I’m missing out. This as a 4 would be belting for me.

Yould buy a few, get one of them refinished, sell them and end up playing a Yamaha BB 

Ild lend you my 5 string for a bit if you were closer 

Edited by LukeFRC
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just don't get on with Cherry burst finishes at all, but it's a stunner, put it in tobacco sunburst or a metallic 'custom' colour, and you have me! :) 
Seriously considering a US Lakland 55-94 custom (with a couple of Sibob personal touches), but need to sell the 55-02 first.

Si

7 hours ago, Sibob said:

I just don't get on with Cherry burst finishes at all, but it's a stunner, put it in tobacco sunburst or a metallic 'custom' colour, and you have me! :) 
Seriously considering a US Lakland 55-94 custom (with a couple of Sibob personal touches), but need to sell the 55-02 first.

Si

Passive PJ?