Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Super P4 in Fiesta Red - Withdrawn
£2200
Belper, Derbyshire

Tripehound

Up for sale after considerable pondering goes my lovely 2020 Dingwall Super P4 in Fiesta Red, Wenge neck, owned from new and in as-new condition along with probably the best gig bag I've ever seen. 

I waited a long time for this to come in and snatched it up as soon as it landed and it plays as good as you'd expect. Truth be told, it's just not getting the play because I already have a Super J5 that I love and which it hasn't displaced. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I'd prefer collection but travelling for a meet up is negotiable as I'm centrally located. A sale is greatly preferred but I might consider a trade involving a lined fretless.

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

Edited by Tripehound
Withdrawn from sale
  • Like 10

• Tripehound changed the title to Dingwall Super P4 in Fiesta Red
4 hours ago, krispn said:

Just about my favourite p bass ever made. The Dingwall Super P is a killer bass.  

+1 to this. I’ve owned three Dingwall Super Ps and each one has been beyond phenomenal. Had to sell two of them a year ago due to COVID but I’d buy them both back in a heartbeat if I could!

GLWTS sir.

• Like 1

Tripehound whaz up!  I’m sitting over here just outside of Nashville and yo’ red D’wall P just pegged the needle on my solar powered Funk-O-meter!  I’m checking to see what it would cost to move my family over there so we can do a deal…😎. Stay safe and by all means keep it funky!  BTW I attached a pic of my Super J…these basses are truly amazing!

Tim C.

F9263362-1E2F-4EA9-938C-E1768E11C3B2.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tim C. said:

Tripehound whaz up!  I’m sitting over here just outside of Nashville and yo’ red D’wall P just pegged the needle on my solar powered Funk-O-meter!  I’m checking to see what it would cost to move my family over there so we can do a deal…😎. Stay safe and by all means keep it funky!  BTW I attached a pic of my Super J…these basses are truly amazing!

Tim C.

With you all the way there Tim! Lurking behind the Super P is the one that gets all the players these days...

IMG_4150 3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That’s truly I dynamic duo!  We’re still looking for a humble abode…of course by the time I get my family moved over there some lucky bloke will be thump’n that fawnky P!!!  I’m guessing that’s a pretty long swim from Nashville?

• Like 1

• Tripehound changed the title to Dingwall Super P4 in Fiesta Red - Withdrawn