Why become a member? ×

Blues weekender

fleabag

Myself and mrs  bag are off to this blues weekender fest in Bournemouth in December .  Its run at several locations  but this one happens to be at the Heathlands Hotel.

3/4 days of it.  I dont mind a bit of blues, and of course there's variations at the indoor fest.  Acoustic, trad, rock etc.   3 or 4 days maybe a bit much for me but mrs bag is a blues addict, so i'm happy to go.

Evening nosebag and brekky included for the duration of the stay.  Booze prices are reasonable too, which is extra, natch

Anyone else heard of this Boogaloo bunch ?  I'd never heard of this mob till mrs bag  informed me and asked if i'd  go along.

Blues 2.JPG

Edited by fleabag

7 minutes ago, fleabag said:

Anyone else heard of this Boogaloo bunch ?  I'd never heard of this mob till mrs bag  informed me and asked if i'd  go along.

I've gigged in many bands for Monica since the 80's. She's been running these great weekends for over 20 years. We all love her.

Take your bass and join in Robin Bibi's jam nights.

• Like 2

I've played at many a Boogaloo do, including this very venue. 

Monica and her team organise things very well and the food there is very good. 

Every day finishes with a blues jam and the bands that are appearing are encouraged to participate. Maybe take a bass and have a play. 

Tell Monica it would be much better with Teed Up among the bands playing!!

• Like 1