Why become a member? ×

Solidgold Supa Funk dual envelope filter

fretmeister

3 hours ago, lee650 said:

Lucky lad!

I'll probably just get socks 😊

I have asked for pedals a few times but the response has always been  'I'm not getting you something you'll just sell after a few weeks' .....I suppose that's basically telling me that I should stop limiting myself to a pedalboard amount of pedals - I need to build up a massive 'wall of pedals' type of collection then I'll get more as presents.

• Haha 2

Just now, Quatschmacher said:

Looking forward to hearing all about it. 

If you decide to move it on, please drop me a line as I’d like to check one out (unless you plan to just return it).

Will do. I'll want to try it 'live' first, as I often find some filters sound amazing at home but terrible in a live context, or vice versa.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2021 at 20:21, fretmeister said:

I wonder just how upset the wife would be....

36 minutes ago, ped said:

Mine's just been delivered. Looking forward to trying it out.

Clearly less pressure on the home front for one of you 😁

My wife and son have been away all weekend, it's been amazing - yesterday I played my Stingray all morning before watching Moonraker with beans on toast. I've only just realised I said I'd do 'all the washing' and have hurriedly shoved everything into the machine on a 59min cycle

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ped said:

My wife and son have been away all weekend, it's been amazing - yesterday I played my Stingray all morning before watching Moonraker with beans on toast. I've only just realised I said I'd do 'all the washing' and have hurriedly shoved everything into the machine on a 59min cycle

59 min cycle you say? In which case a SupaFunk pedal is entirely justified.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hm, I don't think I'm a fan! It seems quite 'narrow' sounding and honestly doesn't do much more than my Bassballs. I could wait and try it in the band but actually don't think there's much point!!

I'll probably send it back tbh but @Quatschmacher if you want it at the price I paid that's cool too - the warranty is non transferrable, however. I don't know how difficult they are to get hold of at the moment but let me know?