Why become a member? ×

Tech21 Bass Fly rig * SOLD *
£250
LONDON

Clarky

I bought this multi fx unit last year and it hasn't even left the house, let alone racked up more than an hour's worth of use. Basically as new. Note: this Bass Fly rig pre-dates the V2 version that arrived in May (although I have no idea whats different, bar some horrid new graphics). I put the rig on a Pedaltrain Nano board with soft case, thinking it would be handy for my band. But turns out that most of what this clever unit can do (envelope filter, chorus, compressor etc) is superfluous for my needs.

I paid a combined £340 for these (current combined new price is £365+)and will sell the BassFly rig for £199 posted or - with Pedaltrain Nano - for £230 posted (within in UK). 

20211009_171009.jpg

20211009_171018.jpg

20211009_170953.jpg

Edited by Clarky

Quick bit of research on the Bass Fly Rig v2 shows the differences are as follows:

• A choice of SansAmp Character modes: 
  SansAmp Bass Driver DI for a variety of classic bass tube amp tones, or VT Bass DI with a more specific focus on Ampeg-style tones.
• Channel switching for two different Drive and Level settings.
  Go from clean to dirty, not-so-clean to not-so-dirty, very dirty to downright nasty, or any variation in between.
• Effect loop to facilitate incorporating additional outboard effects.

So the v2 definitely has more utility but the Sansamp part of the v1 rig I am selling is still a Sansamp! So you can get fat tube, SVT etc sounds out of it

• Clarky changed the title to Tech21 Bass Fly rig * PRICE CUT*
  • Clarky changed the title to Tech21 Bass Fly rig * SOLD *
  • Hamster locked this topic