Why become a member? ×

!!! SOLD !!! Relic Shell Pink Non FENDER Fretless Jazz Bas with WARMOTH P-Bass roasted maple neck and rounded edges thick pau ferro fingerboard.
£649
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Relic Shell Pink Non FENDER Fretless Jazz Bas with WARMOTH P-Bass roasted maple neck and rounded edges thick pau ferro fingerboard. Think Limelight, Nash or Stevie-G.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES !

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE AS IT'S SOLD CHEAPER THAN THE SUM OF THE PARTS !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £649 GBP !!! 

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition, except, of course, the relic job.

Here are the specifications :

Body : great quality light ash body (maybe Northwest or the likes, but not Chinese crap) with a simulated shrunk tortoise pickguard

Neck : Warmoth P-Bass (43mm nut) one piece roasted maple, satin finish

Fingerboard : rounded edges thick pau ferro (almost unmarked)

Fretless : 20 positions with white side dots

Headstock : 4 in line Fender shape

Pickups : ToneRider Jazz Plus TRJ1 set in 60's position

Controls : volume, volume, tone (TAD Mustard capacitor 22nF)

Tuners : Kluson Vintage MF4LN

Bridge : Schaller 3D-4 (heavier than any Bad*ss, great sustain guaranteed)

Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm

Nut : white Corian

Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm

Knobs : Sivcak Sadowsky-like

Scale : 34 inches

Hardware colour : chrome

Truss rod : one double action with stiffening steel rods

Finish : relic shell pink

Land of craftsmanship : worldwide

Serial number : 62188 (fake number)

Year : 2021

Weight : 4.200 kilos

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with a brand new Ritter RGS7-B gig bag.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd for the reasons mentioned above and that I also bought a new digital hybrid piano... 🤦‍♂️

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It is fitted with a brand new set of Ernie Ball Super Slinky nickel strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105) that really deserve the bass.

The sound is as good as any Custom Shop Fender without having to sell the house and it's sold lower than parts cost. This bass is dead silent thanks to a perfect copper shielding and the amazing ToneRider Jazz Plus pickups, even if they are single coil pickups. Loads of mwah when needed, terrific tone control thanks to the PIO capacitor. You simply won't be disappointed and with the repro decals, it really looks like the real deal and sounds even better.

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the real condition, which is relic (even the front logo).

Here is the link to the 21 photos in high resolution and the Excel pricing file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b7XXeUBa325eyy_DZyv4F9VI5TmfsJqK?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Wood type
  • Like 7

• Hellzero changed the title to Relic Shell Pink Non FENDER Fretless Jazz Bas with WARMOTH P-Bass roasted maple neck and rounded edges thick pau ferro fingerboard.
  • Hellzero changed the title to !!! SOLD !!! Relic Shell Pink Non FENDER Fretless Jazz Bas with WARMOTH P-Bass roasted maple neck and rounded edges thick pau ferro fingerboard.
  • martthebass locked this topic