Why become a member? ×

SOLD: £400 delivered - Cort Artisan A5 Plus FMMH - Delano SBC pickups and Delano Sonar 3 Preamp
£450
Bridlington

benh

Edit: reduced to £400 for quick sale.

2nd edit: now sold!

As the title suggests! Bought last year, had home use only.

Mahogany body with flamed maple top, matte finish in black cherry. Maple/wenge neck through, wenge fretboard. Has licensed Hipshot Ultralight tuners and a Hipshot Transtone bridge.

Took out the slightly lacklustre Bartolini MK1 electronics and replaced with Delano SBC Driver pickups, and Sonar 3 3-band preamp. Super versatile setup, pickups are switchable between single coil, series humbucker and parallel humbucker with 2 3 way switches. Bypass switch for passive operation, and 3 way mid frequency selector switch next to mid control pot.

Set up with Ken Smith Rockmaster strings, .45 - .130. Action is between 1.5mm and 2mm @ the 12th fret at the moment, plays lovely.

Reluctant sale but needs must unfortunately. Any questions, please ask.

EDIT: price is now including postage - I'll happily package in the original cardboard and bubble wrap, or if preferred I can courier in a hardcase for an extra £30.

IMG_20211009_132651.jpg

IMG_20211009_132710.jpg

IMG_20211009_132728.jpg

IMG_20211009_132743.jpg

IMG_20211009_132801.jpg

Edited by benh
SOLD
  • Like 4

• benh changed the title to FS: £400 Cort Artisan A5 Plus FMMH - Delano SBC pickups and Delano Sonar 3 Preamp
  • benh changed the title to FS: £400 delivered - Cort Artisan A5 Plus FMMH - Delano SBC pickups and Delano Sonar 3 Preamp
1 hour ago, GrammeFriday said:

Wow! Even if this were 100% stock it would be A LOT of bass for the money, but with these upgrades this is a total steal. I have an A6, which I absolutely love, so I really don't need this, but ... argh, the GAS! 

I know scrambling to get stuff sold!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• benh changed the title to SOLD: £400 delivered - Cort Artisan A5 Plus FMMH - Delano SBC pickups and Delano Sonar 3 Preamp
  • gary mac locked this topic