Why become a member? ×

Headway EDB-1 Preamp - Sale pending - *SOLD*
£120
Newcastle upon Tyne

JPJ

Here we have my Headway EDB-1 preamp for sale.

I used to use this to blend the in-built magnetic pickup with a pair of J-Tone Red's on my KK Baby Bass before I realised that I didn't really need the J-Tones at all. Now that the KK has moved on to a new owner I no longer have use for this excellent preamp. Bought secondhand from here a while ago I can't find a mark on it. So for those who don't know, this is a two-channel preamp with jack, stereo jack, and XLR inputs, and both channels have their own gain. Five band very musical eq and a really useful switchable semi-parametric notch filter. Finally there's a master volume control, a phase reversal switch, a selector for Violin, Guitar, or Bass instruments, a mute switch, phantom power switch, ground lift and power on/off switch. Output wise, there's a standard unbalanced jack or balanced XLR. Can run on phantom power, or with the provided power adapter or from a 9V battery.

This really is a Swiss army knife for acoustic or semi-acoustic instruments. Price includes UK postage oh and it comes in its original box . 

IMG_6667.jpeg

IMG_6668.jpeg

IMG_6669.jpeg

IMG_6670.jpeg

IMG_6671.jpeg

IMG_6672.jpeg

IMG_6673.jpeg

Edited by JPJ
Marking item as sold
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pete.young said:

I can't believe this is still here. The one I have is one of the best and most versatile pieces of equipment I own.

I think NickA hit it on the head, slow market at the minute

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Need this gone people. So for this weekend only £95 including UK postage. Snap it up and have it in time for Easter - better than a chocolate egg!

• Like 1

• JPJ changed the title to Headway EDB-1 Preamp - Sale pending
  • JPJ changed the title to SOLD