Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 100 V3 with soft cover **Sold**
£190
West Yorkshire

Trueno

Fender Rumble 100, bought late 2019. Only used for a few rehearsals so pretty much in "as new" condition... but let's just say excellent condition.

It's had plenty of wallop for rehearsals with drummer and two guitars. Might be OK for small gigs or as a monitor with PA support, but I've never tried it out. Worth noting that you can't add an extension cab to this amp, but that does mean that you get the full 100W as is (however you want to count your watts... I just plug in and play, personally)

You can read the full specs on t'interweb, but great features for me are:

Very lightweight (about 13 kgs, I think) and relatively compact (has 12" speaker) for swinging around a rehearsal room without knocking over any mic stands

Aux in/headphones out

Effects send and return

Pre-shape tone buttons (if that's your thing)

Drive section... can be operated via a footswitch, but footswitch not included with this purchase.

Also comes with a Fender logo'd dust cover... not bullet-proof but does actually keep the dust off

And... sounds marvellous.

I'm selling this as part of my amp rationalisation and to save some space so I can park my hoover under the stairs.

Anyone welcome to come and try out and take it away (after leaving me with a bunch of fivers)... I live close to the A62 pretty much midway between Manchester and Leeds. Or I can courier to anywhere in the UK for an extra £20... I still have the original packing box for this one.

R1001.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Edited by Trueno
Price drop
  • Like 1

• Trueno changed the title to Fender Rumble 100 V3 with soft cover **Price drop £150**
  • Trueno changed the title to Fender Rumble 100 V3 with soft cover **Sold**