Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002 - 2850 Euro - *SOLD*
£2350
Wiesbaden, Germany

ovialexm1

Specs:

- Body: swamp ash

- Top: buckeye burl

- Neck: maple

- Fretboard: (I think) Macassar ebony. Can be Santos rosewood (Pau Ferro) too. I saw on Elrick's internet site that some of the basses have this kind of fretboard and it looks very similar (colour and grain). Anyway... sounds great, I think this is more important.

- Tone block: alder

- 35"

- 4.1 Kg

- Hipshot Ultralite tuners

- Hipshot A-Style bridge

- String spacing: 19 mm now, but can be adjusted + -

- nut width 48 mm

- Dunlop Straplok Flush Mount 

- Pickups: Bassculture Motherbucker, in ebony housing

- Electronics: Aguilar OBP-3 - 18V. Push/pull volume for active/passive, balance, bass (40Hz), mids (push/pull for 400/800 Hz), treble (6.5 KHz), two switches for serial/parallel/single coil for each pickup

Price 2850 euro!

Edited by ovialexm1
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • ovialexm1 changed the title to Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002 - 2850 Euro - Make offers!!!!
  • ovialexm1 changed the title to Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002 - 2850 Euro
  • 1 month later...

Question .. did the bass come with the original and amazing Elrick bridge, which was subsequently swapped by the original owner? Should this be the case, do you still have the original bridge?

same question for the pickups and control electronics; normally Elrick works with Bartolini stuff .. what’s the situation in this case?

20 minutes ago, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

Question .. did the bass come with the original and amazing Elrick bridge, which was subsequently swapped by the original owner? Should this be the case, do you still have the original bridge?

same question for the pickups and control electronics; normally Elrick works with Bartolini stuff .. what’s the situation in this case?

As far as I know bass is 100% original. Older Elrick versions have this kind of bridge as I see. Original owner probably ordered the bass with these pickups. Some prefer Bassculture over Bartolini. The bass was for years in my collection then was for some time to one of my friends and then I bought it back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ovialexm1 changed the title to Sold!!!!! Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5 - 2002 - 2850 Euro