Why become a member? ×

Trace Quatravalve head. NOW SOLD
£525
Farnham

RJB280

This is kind of interesting, looks like it's a rare and sought after amp. Not a true all valve head but quite an interesting preamp setup.

From what I can find on the Internet, it looks like it's more of a clean tone amp rather than a dirty ampeg/orange style head so I'm not sure it's ideal for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SteveXFR said:

This is kind of interesting, looks like it's a rare and sought after amp. Not a true all valve head but quite an interesting preamp setup.

From what I can find on the Internet, it looks like it's more of a clean tone amp rather than a dirty ampeg/orange style head so I'm not sure it's ideal for me.

So regarding what you’ve said, is it in the same ballpark of the Aguilar DB750/1?

On 08/10/2021 at 15:45, SteveXFR said:

Interested in 'not a true all valve head' do you mean because of the user interface ie graphic and midcut options etc?

• RJB280 changed the title to Trace Quatravalve head. NOW SOLD
  • Hamster locked this topic