Why become a member? ×

blah blah blah

Munurmunuh

I'm fine with 1⅝", and find 1¾"....  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I'm fine with 1⅝", and find 1¾"....

• yeah, no problem
    • doable
    • irritating
    • something to avoid
    • welp

• Munurmunuh changed the title to blah blah blah
34 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

I went for doable. I prefer the 1 & 5/8” with a deep neck but the wider one is fine as long as the neck is then shallower.

Seriously though….

Status Groove and MIJ 62RI P necks are perfect. Wide but shallow, like a classical guitar. 

1 hour ago, Ricky Rioli said:

I apologise for polluting your forum with content, constable. I'll be on my way.

Why so touchy..? It's a genuine question; do folks really find this level of detail that important..?o.O OK, I play drums, but I've several basses and guitars; not once have I considered the nut width, even less measuring it. I'm pretty sure that they're all different, though. Does an 1/8th really make a bass unplayable..? Maybe; what would I know..? No need to go off in a huff, though, no kittens have been hurt. :friends:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jus Lukin said:

You post a video of a young person, who should be back at school on the other side of the ocean, mocking world leaders? HOW DARE YOU?!

As I said, the title of this thread "blah blah blah" reminded me of this video I came across that is also called "blah, blah, blah" (so both have 3 blahs, not one has two blahs and the other 3 or one 3 and the other 4 or whatever combination of blahs). That's all it is. No political or environmental of social or whatever statement from my side. Just spotted the same number of blahs 🙂 

Maybe a coincidence, maybe some deeper meaning (notice, Ricky's thread title does not have commas, maybe that's a hint!), only @Ricky Rioli will know for sure 😎

3 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

Sorry- I wondered how that would come across. The video of her 'Blah Blah Blah' speech reminded me of her 'How dare you' speech!

I intended a novelty paraphrasing of her words, for humorous effect, but I wasn't confident it would work in text. 😉

Oh, I did not get that. Makes sense now. Well, it was a long and shitty day for me, so (definitely) maybe I should not write any more today 🤪