Why become a member? ×

tc electronics RH750 - SOLD
£390
Exeter Devon

patch006

TC Electronics RH750 comes with floor pedal and bag. Usual signs of use but pretty good condition. Bag is worn in the usual places that these go. 

£360 Including postage, will add more pictures later 

D101FAD5-4547-47DF-8A9A-6C4EAB300E41.jpeg

Edited by patch006

I've got one of these and they are brilliant. Lovely clean sound with in-build Spectracomp compression and some useful growl from the Tubetone control. I'm sending mine through the TC Electronic K4-10. The cab is a bit heavy for me and I'm thinking of swapping out . . . . I see you are using a Barefaced (I think). How does that work? I used to use a Compact with the Orange Terror Bass and loved it both for its clarity and its (lack of) weight. GLWTS.

Edited by CJPJ
typos

I only have a 450 so not the power but I use it with a 4ohm 1x12 Eden Cab which sounds fab (and weighs a feather). Loud enough in any situation as you would be DI’ing/mic’ing in a bigger venue anyways…

Edited by Wombat
  • Like 1

Yeah its a 2x12 barefaced , with the TC 750 its a monster rig that can do anything to be fair, I may swap it out for a super compact as Wombat says I think huge rigs just aren't  needed any more although it is nice to rock up to a stage with a 8 x 10 as the backline that you didn't have to carry ! 😀

I found the 450 great for almost any situation, the 750 just has that bit more presence and heft if that makes sense. The best TC I've had was the Red rh450 one, id grab one of those if  I saw one come up

• Like 1

On 09/10/2021 at 21:35, MJJS said:

I have an RH750 and a Big Baby 2 and it’s an amazing combination.

Considering the RH750 is now £999, this is a steal.

I tried exactly that combination at a fellow basschatter’s house when I bought a bass from him and it sounded amazing, both for pure bass guitar and my Future Impact. 

• Like 1