Why become a member? ×

RCF 732-A powered speaker, drop to £450 - *SOLD*
£475
Bristol

jrixn1

For sale only (no trades): RCF ART 732-A MK4 + fitted soft case.
£475  Now £450  SOLD

https://www.rcf.it/en_US/products/product-detail/art-732-a-mk4/210081

This is a truly great powered speaker, with 500W RMS into a 12" woofer and 200W RMS into a 1.4" compression driver with 3" voice coil.  I've used it with bass guitar, upright bass, and synth bass, through a preamp pedal, and it sounds clear, full, and loud.  Responds intuitively to EQ adjustments.  Honestly, this consistently gives the best stage sound I've ever had, and I can hear myself clearly wherever I'm positioned on stage.

I've used it both as a personal monitor in the floor wedge position and swung behind me in the traditional backline position.  To give some sort of comparison, my previous rig was a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 900W head into a Barefaced Big Baby 2 - I sold that rig in preference for the RCF.

Why sell if I love it so much??  Nearly all my gigs are through a full PA, and the RCF is overkill for my monitoring needs - it's way too loud and I hardly have it ticking over.  I've moved to a smaller 10" monitor now so sadly the RCF is surplus to requirements.

Comes with the official RCF live-in case.  You can use the speaker without removing it from the case, by fastening back the flaps on the front and rear.

Height: 637mm / 25.08"
Width: 384mm / 15.12"
Depth: 363mm / 14.29"
Weight: 17.8kg / 39.24lbs

Collection from Bristol, or I'm gigging this month in Tewkesbury, Torquay, Winchester, Sutton Coldfield, and London.

Any questions please reply here or send me a private message.

2000.DSCF5470.jpg

Edited by jrixn1
  • Like 2

I have the very close cousin to this speaker - the RCF HD32a - which I can confirm is an utterly excellent piece of kit.

As far as I’m aware the internal components in this 732a are almost identical so I can say with confidence that whoever buys this will be very, very happy!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@stewblack I'm covering for another bassist so I'm a bit busier than usual!

Dropping price to £450 collected from Bristol, or perhaps I can deliver/meet somewhere.

I've also looked into posting, and UPS is coming up at £32 (for a box 84 x 58 x 46 cm, 22kg).  I could go 50/50 on this cost with a buyer.

Send me a message to discuss anything!

Edited by jrixn1

• jrixn1 changed the title to RCF 732-A powered speaker, drop to £450
  • 1 month later...
  • jrixn1 changed the title to RCF 732-A powered speaker, drop to £450 - SOLD