Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM Mini 4x8 NOW SOLD Please remove
£85
SWAFFHAM

leschirons

Tatty, but fully working and lovely sounding ABM Mini 4x8.  600w @ 8 Ohms.  Not the lightest 4x8 in the world but has served me well for the last couple of years. 

Funnily enough, it sounds really nice with my Bassix EUB through an LM2 which I wasn't expecting if I'm honest. It's a handy little cab. Drivers all good. I think there's a weird Ashdown amp that takes one of these and one of something else to make a mini rig of some type but could be wrong.  Anyway, works fine on it's own.

SOLD

Can't send due to obvious so come and try it.  I have amps, basses and Nespresso machine so no need to bring anything.

Also up for a trade of some sort.  Maybe a 1x12 that can handle 300w not fussed about condition as long as it's a little smaller than this one as we've moved into a small house.   An Epiphone EB type short scale type bass, maybe a Squier short scale,  again not fussed about condition as long as it works. Try me. Don't mind a little cash to add for the right thing.

A1.JPG

A2.JPG

A3.JPG

A4.JPG

A5.JPG

A6.jpg

Edited by leschirons

I had 2 of their 4x8's. One the same and the other had the handle on the top. Run them with an Ashdown MiBass 400w head.  Incredibly loud and full of Ashdown goodness. I'd be sorely tempted if you were closer. GLWTS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsmedunc said:

And to top it all, this is a very very silly price for a cab such as this. Incredible bargain really!

Probably, but it's a reflection of when I bought it, it needing a little exterior sprucing up and how much I originally paid, but if anyone wants to pay above the £85, you're welcome to pop a fiver or tenner to the Macmillan cancer trust or the MS society😀

• Like 3

I googled Swaffham in the hope that it might be nearby. Sadly geography wasn't my best subject at school and it turns out that we are a mere 231 miles apart! 😭

Someone is going to get bargain here at this price.

GLWTS. 

• Like 1

• leschirons changed the title to Ashdown ABM Mini 4x8 NOW SOLD Please remove
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic