Why become a member? ×

There's a bug in the forums.

Downunderwonder

Question

14 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, TheGreek said:
2 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

The quotes function has developed a fail. Instead of nesting quotes or deleting the starter quote it attributes the original quote to the latest poster and places that at the start.

Really?

apparently

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeFRC said:
2 hours ago, TheGreek said:
3 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

The quotes function has developed a fail. Instead of nesting quotes or deleting the starter quote it attributes the original quote to the latest poster and places that at the start.

Really?

Expand  

apparently

You don't say?

Are you clicking the 'expand' button? (Is it visible on your setup?)

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

Nothing has changed, maybe it was finger error?

What error can occur?

All I do is hit quote button, reply window opens up automatically. Ordinarily the quote would be the post I reacted to and attributed correctly.

In the previous 24 hours that did not happen.

Someone attempting to quote my reaction wound up attributing the original to me. I put that down to sloppy editing error.

But then I noticed other posters had done exactly same thing all over the show. Then it happened to me. So I put up the bug notice.

Don't tell me there was no bug!

1 hour ago, Downunderwonder said:

Don't tell me there was no bug!

I am not saying that - I am saying that no code has changed in the last 24 hours. There is an update waiting but it hasn't been done yet.  Although always happy to get references to where the problem has occured, although it hard to see why.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tegs07 said:

I’m sure the Army have drivers trained to drive fuel and many other combustible and hazardous substances.

Edit: Pretty sure any “training” will be soft skill H&S stuff.

On 06/10/2021 at 04:14, TimR said:

The army aren't trained to drive Fuel. There's also a waiting list of normal HGV drivers who want to drive Fuel trucks but up to last week there weren't many vacancies. 

So instead of training up the civilian truck drivers who want to do the job, someone spent a week training the Army. 

Go figure. 

Doing some simple maths if 30million cars suddenly put in an extra 10litres, you have to find an extra 300 million litres. No wonder there's a shortage. 

This is the government pandering to the media again.

Sorry, I searched as best I could for the other instances but Search isn't what it could be either.