Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PENDING THE USUAL - Barefaced Super Compact - Gen3 - Silver grill with fitted / branded cover - £590
£590
Stroud, Glos

For sale is my 2020 Barefaced Super Compact bass cab. 

Background: 

I bought this in Feb. 2020 after buying a mark-bass head to pair with it. It's essentially brand new. It comes with a fitted Barefaced branded & fitted cover which is really nice. It's the version with the silver cloth grill which is marginally more expensive. I have done one garden party with it, and also took it to Silverstone Moto GP weekend with The Achievers, but that's about it. Otherwise, it's sitting in my house doing nothing expect being a very expensive practice rig. I don't need it as I've still got my old reliable Rumble 500 which I use as a back-up. 

Link to where I posted about my new cab!

The Cab:

Great sounding 1 x 12XN driver. Bought late 2019 and delivered from Barefaced to me in Feb. 2020. I am the only owner. 

Reason for selling: 

I've gone to the Markbass side of things... Don't tell Alex at Barefaced. 

Link to my post about my new Markbass rig!

Price: 

Open to sensible offers or negotiation. No low-ballers though please! 

Trades: 

No thank you. 

Stroud, Glos. 

Happy for any potential buyers to come and try it out, feel free to bring an amp with you or I've got a Markbass head here. 

Thanks for looking, any questions please either reply below or private message me and I'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can. 

Cheers-ta-nice one. 

EDIT: Just realised Mrs. Stroud_Bass is in the background of the first pic. Needless to say, she's extra! 

Jack

IMG-1571.jpg

IMG-1572.jpg

IMG-1573.jpg

IMG-1574.jpg

IMG-1575.jpg

IMG-1576.jpg

IMG-1578.jpg

IMG-1579.jpg

IMG-1580.jpg

IMG-1581.jpg

IMG-1582.jpg

IMG-1583.jpg

IMG-1584.jpg

IMG-1585.jpg

Edited by Jack_Stroud_Bass
SOLD PENDING
  • Like 3

• Jack_Stroud_Bass changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact - Gen3 - Silver grill with fitted / branded cover - £590
  • Jack_Stroud_Bass changed the title to SOLD - PENDING THE USUAL - Barefaced Super Compact - Gen3 - Silver grill with fitted / branded cover - £590