Why become a member? ×

SOLD Broughton Fliptop Preamp Pedal
£195
Kent

danweb22

Selling this as I prefer the SV-Pre

Sought after pedal based on the B-15 amp 

Bought directly from Broughton, this has been taken out of the box and tried and then put back, so is basically brand new 

Price includes Royal Mail Special Delivery

D637B52D-B71F-4043-A931-677C9C106293.thumb.jpeg.508d2cb7bb53fa69550f47dc0dadfab7.jpeg

Edited by danweb22
Sold
  • Like 1

Part of me thinks £195 for a preamp pedal is excessive and surely I can get similar sounds with my Zoom B1-Four and Laney preamp pedal, or get something like a Two Notes Torpedo for loading all sorts of Amp and Cab sims if that's what I need (I don't really need it)......but a bigger less rational part thinks why not give it a go - I like trying out analogue pedals to find 'the one', B-15 is a sound I like and this seems the going rate for Broughton pedals - which must be for a good reason. So I'll go for it (unless someone was quicker than me) PM sent. 

• Like 2

• danweb22 changed the title to SOLD Broughton Fliptop Preamp Pedal
18 hours ago, SumOne said:

Part of me thinks £195 for a preamp pedal is excessive and surely I can get similar sounds with my Zoom B1-Four and Laney preamp pedal, or get something like a Two Notes Torpedo for loading all sorts of Amp and Cab sims if that's what I need (I don't really need it)......but a bigger less rational part thinks why not give it a go - I like trying out analogue pedals to find 'the one', B-15 is a sound I like and this seems the going rate for Broughton pedals - which must be for a good reason. So I'll go for it (unless someone was quicker than me) PM sent. 

In my mind Clint Eastwood was the narrator of your post…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Rich locked this topic