Why become a member? ×

Bass Bashes. An idea.

stewblack

Thinking of our recent outing to darkest Somerset, and it occurred to me there was something missing.

Well. Someone I should say.

I think we ought to pass a law stating that his royal Highness Ped , our founder and glorious leader, should be compelled to attend any such gathering.

Imagine the boost in publicity, the increase in ticket sales, when bassbashers are offered the chance to kneel before him, touch the hem of his ermine robes and maybe even kiss his ring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

But that means us Somersetians would have to cross the border from the hallowed lands into the Outside Realms. All our maps have everything north-east of Flax Bourton labelled as 'Heere Be Dragons'. 

All our maps have everything south-west of Flax Bourton labelled as 'There be pasties'.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Rich said:

But that means us Somersetians would have to cross the border from the hallowed lands into the Outside Realms. All our maps have everything north-east of Flax Bourton labelled as 'Heere Be Dragons'. 

believe me, there are some dragons in Flax Bourton. I've met them!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Obviously they have heard of mansfield … :😱😱😱😱😱😱😱