Why become a member? ×

TC Voicesolo Personal Monitor (Now £135)SOLD
£145
Chard Somerset

This is the elite of personal monitors. 150W into a custom Tannoy speaker and light enough to securely clip onto a mic stand. Wide range of vocal effects including de-essing, compression, reverb and echo. Two inputs for second mic or guitar and you can also mix in an audio track for karaoke/backing  track. Can also be pole mounted as a small PA. Sound is much better than the Behringer or Mackie versions. Near perfect condition but one of the button leds is less bright than the others. this doesn't affect the functions. I've gone in-ears so no further need for it.

TC Helicon | Product | VOICESOLO FX150 (tc-helicon.com)

TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 (soundonsound.com)

IMG_0427.thumb.JPG.d9744307c4277b4f5a90f974f5821b96.JPGIMG_0428.thumb.JPG.097401d22eb9a5a44076837090d1940c.JPGIMG_0429.thumb.JPG.5ee71d36c29c0cdb7850a521b9fdea60.JPG

Edited by Phil Starr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Phil Starr said:

Have you tried them as PA?

I’ve used one as the single sound source for open mic nights (electro acoustic guitar and vocals) and it did the job perfectly.

Also used it a bass practice amp for a while - it actually worked really well for 4 string!

• Thanks 1

I also have two of these (and two Behringer B205s). The Behringers are more compact and don’t need a brick power supply, but these TCs have effects, mount directly on a mic stand and have better projection and to e. They all serve their purpose really well. If I needed another, I would jump on this deal. 

• Like 2

• Phil Starr changed the title to TC Voicesolo Personal Monitor (Now £135)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Phil Starr changed the title to TC Voicesolo Personal Monitor (Now £135)SOLD