Why become a member? ×

Now Sold. Thanks All! Fender Player Precision Bass Buttercream....yum!
£485
Lymington and West London

Studio GC

Great condition. Having a bass clear out as I've had a real issue with spontaneous bass regeneration. I just purchased a Fender American Original P bass so I need to get some things sold!

I had been playing a Jazz bass for a year or so and then got the P bass bug and have gone through a series of basses. I was actually torn between my two Player series basses and an American Original P bass. The AO won out, but holy cow these Player series basses are fantastic.

I purchased this new at the end of July and used it for a few days until I decided I wanted the sunburst with rosewood. This bass is as new with original strings. It has a good set up and includes the case candy and tools as well as a new gig bag.

Can only do local pick up but I travel weekly between Lymington and West London (Kingston) and happy to deliver within a rteasonable radius.

WIN_20210928_18_12_50_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_12_55_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_00_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_16_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_28_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_16_08_Pro.jpg

Edited by Studio GC
  • Like 6

I can vouch for the quality of these player series P basses now.

I played a USA professional and a player series side by side in a local shop and after I had went in to buy the USA, I left with the player series as the USA was definitely not £1,000 worth better.

I pimped the pickguard from white to blue pearl and upgraded to a hi mass bridge, and it feels awesome. I had the pick of a buttercream or tide pool blue player series on the day and these buttercream are sweet, but I have a soft spot for blue P basses.

GLWTS

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Black Coffee said:

I can vouch for the quality of these player series P basses now.

I played a USA professional and a player series side by side in a local shop and after I had went in to buy the USA, I left with the player series as the USA was definitely not £1,000 worth better.

I pimped the pickguard from white to blue pearl and upgraded to a hi mass bridge, and it feels awesome. I had the pick of a buttercream or tide pool blue player series on the day and these buttercream are sweet, but I have a soft spot for blue P basses.

GLWTS

This is interesting as was going to do same to player jazz. Hi mass bridge, pearloid pickguard and away you go.

• Studio GC changed the title to Now Sold. Thanks All! Fender Player Precision Bass Buttercream....yum!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic