Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BBP34 SUNBURST For Sale FURTHER and REDUCED to £900. S O L D
£995

Papabull

• Papabull changed the title to Yamaha BBP34 SUNBURST For Sale FURTHER and FINAL REDUCTION now £900.

That's such a shame, but it's  not a problem at all,  as if it doesn't sell at this price I keep a wonderful instrument. To be honest I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing anyway.

I hope you get to play one, one day, but time and tide wait for no man. (or woman). 

Best wishes

Paul

Thanks for the love. 

Here's Vincen Feeling the love. 

Edited by Papabull
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Papabull changed the title to Yamaha BBP34 SUNBURST For Sale FURTHER and REDUCED to £900.
On 21/10/2021 at 23:25, jembullo said:

Wow looks stunning. Are you coming Bristol side of the river any time soon?

Hi' I'm quite often over your neck of the woods but if you want to see and play the bass why not come to Newport. I make a nice cuppa.

• Papabull changed the title to SOLD Yamaha BBP34 SUNBURST For Sale FURTHER and REDUCED to £900. S O L D

Likewise David, wish we'd had more time to chat. Don't forget to check out Alan Ferber's Album The Jigsaw ( or it might just be Jigsaw) either way its on iTunes. Some great contemporary Big Band charts there. If you're on Facebook look me up under Paul Hornsby, its a great way of sharing new bands and tunes etc. Ben Wendel was playing at Ronnies last night as part of his European tour. Here's a link to one his charts off his recent album...... well worth a listen. Awesome compositions/arrangements and soloing from the whole band. Check it out here :

Stay in touch 

Paul h

• Like 1