Why become a member? ×

I am selling my Blackstone Appliances Mosfet Overdrive in absolutely mint condition with the original box and instruction manual.

This is a really great pedal and unique in many ways. It’s praised by guitar players but works exceptionally well on bass, as it can be tuned using two trim pots inside. Plus, there is a removable capacitor that is responsible for the low-end as well. I have used it on my passive Fender basses with no low-end loss whatsoever.

It’s a very dynamic overdrive and reacts to your playing dynamics. It has two channels that you can set separately. The first channel is a low gain overdrive that is perfect as an always on sound. The second channel can be set like the first channel with more gain, or it can be tweaked into a different overdrive sound. The recessed controls are unique and help you save your settings without accidentally bumping them.

Uses 9V, battery or mains power.

Only selling because I have another pedal that I can use for a low to mid gain overdrive, and I need something with a more contemporary sound for the band I am joining. I am happy to trade for another gain pedal like (with cash either way):

• Darkglass Vintage Microtubes
  • Darkglass Vintage Deluxe
  • Darkglass Alpha Omicron

Otherwise, £170 posted in the UK. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 2