Why become a member? ×

Most cringeworthy music videos

Barking Spiders

The Wargasm one from about a year ago where Ms Way starts with a cheerleader routine (the backing dancer on lefts poker face towards the end is priceless). Then the bit with the drongo male vocalist kicks in and you give up . I'll append the name of this masterpiece when I get round to it.

To be fair Ms Way does essay a bit of bass plus a "wardrobe malfunction" in their latest award stage appearance while the bloke does "dark" vocals

11 minutes ago, JottoSW1 said:

The Wargasm one from about a year ago where Ms Way starts with a cheerleader routine (the backing dancer on lefts poker face towards the end is priceless). Then the bit with the drongo male vocalist kicks in and you give up . I'll append the name of this masterpiece when I get round to it.

To be fair Ms Way does essay a bit of bass plus a "wardrobe malfunction" in their latest award stage appearance while the bloke does "dark" vocals

Backyard Bast**ds. FWIW can't post the link. Some of the more recent stuff sorta ok but the whole band/enterprise seems atad cynical.

1 hour ago, Barking Spiders said:

This was shown on a recent re-run of TOTP on BBC4. I forgot how cringe-making it is

I never cared much for the original song either but this version even makes Van Halen's woeful cover look inspired.

So, let's have more squirm inducing efforts!

Given the reason it was made and the time it took to put the whole thing together (music and video produced the same day), I can overlook this one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nail Soup said:

The Dancing in the Street vid was featured in full as a cutaway in Family Guy.

Anyone remember the comment afterwards? I remember “that happened” not sure what else.

‘That happened, and we all let it happen’

• Thanks 1