Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD PENDING; Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop. Now £700. - *SOLD*
£900
Cleethorpes

Skinnyman

Now sold

Price dropped to £700.

Also open to trade offers (see below)

I'm not gigging bass any more so this beauty is sitting unused and that's a shame.

I bought it new from Gear4Music in July 2020, The full spec is here but in summary, it's an Indonesian-made model from the Soundgear series and is part of the Premium line finished in Dual Shadow Burst. It has two Nordstrand Big Single pickups, passive/active electrics and the MR5S bridge with 16.5mm spacing. It comes with an Ibanez gig bag.   

Condition is immaculate, it's super comfortable to play and it sounds...immense.

Trades: There’s not a lot I’m after at the moment but I’m open to suggestions. Among the things that might pique my interest are: something Ashdown in the bass centric stuff or, non-bass related, synths or keyboards or even skinny string guitars. 

Available to try out here on the sunny Lincolnshire coast or I may be able to drop off/meet somewhere within an hour or so. I also come down to London quite regularly so PM me for details.

I'd prefer not to post but if there's no other way, I have the original box so I would be prepared to courier at buyer's expense within the UK only to long-standing BC members with (positive) marketplace feedback.

Any questions, please ask. Here are some pictures;

DSC_0834.thumb.JPG.5a164c192642d3c097e3271a2f3edb62.JPG

Edited by Skinnyman
Trade options
  • Like 7

• Skinnyman changed the title to Relisted! £795. Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop
  • Skinnyman changed the title to Price drop! Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Skinnyman changed the title to FS, FT: Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 2pods said:

OK, it was just cos somebody had mentioned the location

Sorry.

Apologies to @Skinnyman and everyone else concerned

No worries, thanks for the free bumps 😁

Still available, by the way.

Somebody struggling to know what to get you for Christmas?

I’ll even put a bow on it 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Skinnyman changed the title to FS, FT: Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop. Now £700.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Skinnyman changed the title to SOLD; Ibanez SR1345B Premium Inc Gig Bag. Price drop. Now £700.