"Chyla Bass" custom built fretless bass guitar "Warsaw" 4 string 30" - *SOLD*
£500
Norwich

Lukasz Chyla

On 07/10/2021 at 11:48, alembic1989 said:

That’s a lovely looking bass.

Sounds lovely too…sweet playing.

Are the controls V-V-T?

Could you kindly explain what the “ push-pull parallel system” is please?

Thanks.

@alembic1989The Push/Pull switch lets you choose from Series (Normal) wiring to Parallel wiring to get a single coil sound from your humbucking pickup (for passive pickups only).

Thanks! 👊

• 2 weeks later...

72D344E7-33E6-474A-A7C4-E72317C86E52.thumb.jpeg.98134eed21232903b42c1aff2c69df4b.jpegJust to play Devil’s Advocate for a second, was the complainant perhaps referring to the joint I have highlighted in this picture.

If so, I can see how he may have mistaken the dark stripe in the wood grain of the outer section for a gap. That being said, looking at it closely and comparing it with the similar stripes in the other sections before throwing around accusations of foul play would have been advisable.

Good luck with the sale. 

I think he may be referring to this but I wouldn’t say that’s anything at all.19D3CDE4-8EEA-420B-9999-19AA86B97332.thumb.jpeg.214b7f4f04ff0a02d9b93606563dc2c0.jpeg

I love this bass if I didn’t have a fretless and wasn’t so terrible on it I’d buy this aswell, cracking price great sound. 
GLWTS! 

• 3 months later...

I  love  the tone of this bass.   And it looks fabulous.  I'm a poor fretless player so unlined fretboards  are no good, otherwise i would have bought this.

Lukasz - if that's you in the video playing, you are a wonderful player. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fleabag said:

I  love  the tone of this bass.   And it looks fabulous.  I'm a poor fretless player so unlined fretboards  are no good, otherwise i would have bought this.

Lukasz - if that's you in the video playing, you are a wonderful player. 

@fleabagHi mate, yes it's me 🙂

Many thanks! 👊

• Like 1

• Lukasz Chyla changed the title to SOLD "Chyla Bass" custom built fretless bass guitar "Warsaw" 4 string 30"