Fujifilm X-T20
£250
London SE26

Rumple

The only reason I'm selling this excellent 24.3mp APSC camera is because I bought an X-T2 instead, this X-T20 is more or less the same but in a smaller form factor. Full specs available on-line.

It's in excellent condition with just a couple of small marks on the bottom.

One down side is the focus mode switch on the front has lost it's button, when I got it I used a small pin to move the setting to manual focus and that's where it's stayed, I mostly use adapted vintage manual lenses but the camera is set-up with 'back button focusing' enabled so it's works fine with auto focus lenses too, takes a bit of getting used to if you don't usually shoot like that but I actually prefer it now and have the X-T2 set up like that.

Comes with a free Meike 28mm manual lens to get you going, not a great lens to be fair but it will get you going if you are new to the Fujifilm system or fancy trying a manual focus lens, it's a 28mm (roughly equivalent to 40mm on full frame) F2.8 I use an ols adapted Vivitar for this focal length now so it's surplus to requirements.

Also included is a half leather case, hotshoe mounted thumb rest, a cable release thingy and original box.

PICS HERE

Edited by Rumple
Pics added

9 hours ago, LukeFRC said:

ahh this post reminds me I really need to dust off our XT1 and start using it again!

You certainly should, some say it's the best version of the X-T range, something about that older sensor producing more film like images.

21 minutes ago, Rumple said:

You certainly should, some say it's the best version of the X-T range, something about that older sensor producing more film like images.

I want to get a prime lens for it, at the moment I've just got the 18-55 lens that came with it. Want to get a prime, possibly one of the pancake ones to see if I'll take it out more if it's smaller! :D Great gear though

8 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

I want to get a prime lens for it, at the moment I've just got the 18-55 lens that came with it. Want to get a prime, possibly one of the pancake ones to see if I'll take it out more if it's smaller! :D Great gear though

The 27mm pancake lens is ideal for that I'd say as it's very small and there's a new version out so you might be able to pick up the original for a good price. I've seriously considered picking up a 18-55, seems like an idea compromise lens. I have the original X100 and that just about fits in my back pocket 🙂