Why become a member? ×

Sire V7 Jazz bass Ash/Maple + blocks + upgrade tuners - Sold elsewhere.
£300
Blyth

warwickhunt

I'm going to be controversial and say this bass has 'probably' got the best feeling and playing neck of any bass I've tried in the longest time... and that includes instruments costing x10 as much!  I'm almost tempted to keep this purely for that aspect alone and to find a lighter body (the reason for the sale) to marry it to.  

This plays and sounds a lot better than than the price tag!  Electronics will be Marmite but you can just play it passive and tbh when I'd dialled in what I liked I just left the controls alone.  Upgraded to Grover tuners.  Thru body stringing.  40mm nut width.

No damage or marks that I can find and even the strings are reasonably bright/good.  Only point of note is that the battery cover doesn't lock so it is held closed with tape.  It will come with a basic/rough gigbag but if shipping it'll be well padded.

I'd take a U5 Sire bass in trade or a short scale Musicman.

image.png.2627e0a99fdab8d7cba0a9f24ddfffb4.png

image.png.6305e1345b1aab795fed9f990748902f.png

image.png.a9cbde67994758deb899bf805aca8771.png

image.png.4acce317402dd53072d5cff9e01b0890.png

image.png.1f28bc915ace1ee0a770c0279e47778c.png

Happy to ship it if the buyer pays full insured courier costs.  'Possibly' take a trade on it to which I could put cash but... PLEASE do not message me with bits of kit th

at I can clearly find on BC / eBay / FB for £200 and tell me it is worth £500, I'm not daft and I know how to search for relative values.  Likewise '1 off' custom orders that you may well have paid £3000 for but sadly the average bassist values at £500, I can't give you £2000.  Sorry it is better if I'm just up front about it rather than waste anyone's time.  

I'm partial to a light weight bass so anything that you 'estimate' to be over 9lb (and will likely be 10lb+) isn't of interest.  Be sure to message me with offers and not directly on this thread. 

Edited by warwickhunt

• warwickhunt changed the title to Sire V7 Jazz bass Ash/Maple + blocks + upgrade tuners
  • warwickhunt changed the title to Sire V7 Jazz bass Ash/Maple + blocks + upgrade tuners - reduced to £250
  • warwickhunt changed the title to Sire V7 Jazz bass Ash/Maple + blocks + upgrade tuners - reduced to £240
  • warwickhunt changed the title to Sire V7 Jazz bass Ash/Maple + blocks + upgrade tuners - Sold elsewhere.
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic