Why become a member? ×

Professional Musicians React.....

yorks5stringer

Their presentation is more than a bit annoying at times - it's really not that funny guys - but the content is interesting enough.

Seemed like they were going to slag the song off at the beginning, but then went on to discuss just how clever it was - but i expect that was the production plan all along so as to get those clicks and eyeballs ............

10 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

Reaction videos... *sigh*. 

I'm in two minds on this one. I do find the same thumbnail of the opera singer reacting to *whichever heavy metal band has a classically trained singer so they're obviously going to be good* must get boring after two different videos. 

But I suppose "reaction" is better for the searches and the limited patience of the audience than "critical dissection of the merits of *Five Finger Death Punch* from the perspective of a chamber orchestra fifth tuba player"

Still, it must be better than unboxing videos. Who really gives a flying turd about seeing any product in its box and packaging?!?!? Just demo it.

I quite like reaction videos.
The ones that I get lost in are watching people listening to a song for the first time and being moved to tears because of the emotional impact. Music can be soooo powerful. 
Funniest ones are people watching  the BeeGees for the first time and being shocked that they aren’t black. 

“Opening a box” videos are for the hard of thinking. 

37 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

Not an attack on you (I know most BC members are quite easily upset!) but the whole idea around reaction videos is just so... I don't know. I think there are much better ways to spend your time than watching those sort of videos. 

I'n gutted you would turn on me, luckily I'm retired and it's this or Loose Women.....😧!

• Haha 1