Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Barefaced ONE10 pair special order
£550
London N21

NoirBass

*Withdrawn - decided to keep them for the time being and give them another go. Thanks to everyone who got in touch.

Here are a matched pair of the remarkable Barefaced ONE10 speakers bought from this forum a few years ago.

These were a special order using a coating on the cabs to avoid the peeling tolex that these seem so susceptible to. - I've tried to capture it in the pics. These also have the funky retro silver grill cloth.

I am lucky enough to own these and a pair of Bergs and despite the extra size and weight, the Bergs win. As a result these are virtually mint as they have seen about 3 gigs in the few years I've owned them. They come supplied with the Barefaced soft covers too.

Happy to split at £300 each (which is what I paid for them) or I'll do the pair for £550. This is a massive saving on the new price (£499 with cover, each!) and thats without the lovely cabinet coating.

Here is a review from the Barefaced website, that amusingly I wrote! banging on about how good these things are.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0088/3094/3290/files/BGM-One10-Two10-June2016.pdf?17982888344997180786

Demos very much welcome in London N21 Winchmore Hill.

*Edit* Price does not include postage!

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

Edited by NoirBass
  • Like 6

• NoirBass changed the title to *On Hold* Barefaced ONE10 pair special order
  • NoirBass changed the title to *Withdrawn* Barefaced ONE10 pair special order
  • Rich locked this topic