Why become a member? ×

KEV'S EFFECTS PEDAL CLEAROUT | Darkglass ADAM // Boss DM-2W // Rockboard Solderless Patch Cable Kit
£1500

Kev

Finally taking the plunge and completing my transformation into a true modern bassist cliché and going all digital going forward, so the pedalboard needs to go.  I’m not going to go into detail about what each pedal can do as if you’re considering it you’ll know, but if you do need further info then just ask   

All come with original boxes unless stated and have dual lock/Velcro underneath.  All pedals used with the ES-5 so have hardly been stepped on.  Super high quality bits of kit.  Add a couple of quid towards postage if you would, or collection from leamington spa.

Darkglass ADAM (Aggressively Advanced Distorting Machine) - £on hold (£499 new)
In excellent condition with little wear, just a cosmetic mark here and there.  Less than a year old and never gigged, in original box.

Darkglass X Ultra - £ON HOLD (£405 new)
In excellent condition with little wear, just a cosmetic mark here and there.  Couple of years old, always lived on the pedalboard in a case, no issues.  Comes with box.

Darkglass Alpha Omicron - £SOLD (£209 new)
In mint condition, only owned for a few months so very little use.  Comes with box.

Boss DM-2W - £SOLD (£155 new)
In great condition, owned for a few months and very little use.  Small scratch on the back corner pictured. Comes with box.

SubDecay Quasar DLX Deluxe 8 Stage Analog Phaser - £SOLD

Bought this used on the forum earlier this year, in great condition and perfect working order, just a few scratches here and there. No original box for this one.

Boss ES-5 Switching System - £SOLD (£409 new)
In very good condition, few tiny nicks here and there.  Comes with box.

Boss TU-3 - £SOLD (£75 new)
In great condition, three tiny chips on the top and label missing underneath but everything else perfect. Comes with box.

Focusrite 2i2 3rd Generation Interface - £ON HOLD (£128 new)
In very good condition, think there is a small scratch under velcro at the bottom, plastic films still in place.  Comes with box.

Brand New/Sealed Rockboard PatchWorks Solderless Set - £SOLD (£59 new)
Brand new/unused solderless patch cable kit, bought with a plan to rewire board that never happened so literally as new.

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, stewblack said:

Sud decay Quasar? The name alone tells me I need this 

I've just got the Sub Decay Prometheus deluxe filter! Absolutely outstanding stuff, if I hadn't just bought that filter and another fuzz, I'd be up for that Quasar.

• Kev changed the title to KEV'S EFFECTS PEDAL CLEAROUT | Darkglass // Boss // Focusrite // Rockboard - Pics Added
  • Kev changed the title to KEV'S EFFECTS PEDAL CLEAROUT | Darkglass ADAM // Boss DM-2W // Rockboard Solderless Patch Cable Kit