Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN!
£390
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

For those looking for the Precision bass feel with a jazz bass sound, here's the Thunder Gear P-Jazz.

A solid, stable, one-piece maple P-bass neck with a 42mm nut width sporting a beautiful rosewood fingerboard with block inlays paired with a lightweight Alder Jazz bass body.

The pickups sound a lot like the Tonerider jazz set that you can also find in some of the CV series jazz basses.

This bass combines the robust feel and stability of a vintage precision bass neck with the versatility and good looks of a Jazz bass for relatively little money.

You also get a set of chrome caps, so you can expand the vintage look even further and for those who are not a fan of tort pickguards,

there is also a black pickguard included in the sale so you can swap and compare to your heart's content.

Despite the fairly substantial neck, this bass comes in at just 4.2kg. total, so it's definitely not a neck-breaker.

The bass comes equipped with a fresh set of D'addario nickel roundwound strings 45-100 gauge and had a full set-up with medium low action, buzz free and offers excellent playability so she's ready for anything really.. :) 

This is a brand new instrument, nog case or gigbag included, but I can ship it double or triple boxed with loads of protective materials,

please check my feedback, I've been called 'the packaging king" a number of times by previous buyers here on the forum. ;)

PRICEDROP TO 295GBP!

Interested in trades with a lightweight cab or combo (pref. a GR bass, Eich amps or "made in Italy" Markbass), can ad cash ofcourse... 

Kind regards,

Donovan

1.jpg

2.jpg

7 (2).jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Bassdude BE
  • Like 2

• Bassdude BE changed the title to FS/FT: Thunder Gear "P-Jazz" (EU) Pricedrop to 295GBP! (trade lightweight cab/combo?)

EDIT: Just realised that I accidentally put a set of P-pickup covers on there in the picture instead of Jazz pickup covers.

Excuse me for that please, I've never used them before so I had no idea. I do have both in stock tho so the bass will ofcourse be delivered with the right set of pickups covers (see photo).

Feel free to contact me if you're looking for a set of covers as I have several spare sets of both J and P pickup covers in stock atm. ;) 

IMG_0490.JPG

Edited by Bassdude BE

• Bassdude BE changed the title to WITHDRAWN!
  • Rich locked this topic