Why become a member? ×

Stunning Spector EURO 4 NT mint video added (but a bit heavy for this bass) but fun
£1250
Great Yarmouth

greyparrot

Wow. I like what I am seeing here. Great looks. Classic Spector finish. However, it is not a Rebop, which are bolt-on. Looks more like a Euro 4 to me. Definitely from 2003 (the serial number is NB 2637. You have to add (1) to the first digit to determine the year. So, 2003).

I always wanted a Spector with that finish. Would have loved to buy it, but I am broke 😞 

GLWTS 👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, marleaux62 said:

I wish I’d known you had the Limited edition stingray bass I would definitely have bought that. I thought you said you didn’t have any is that the only stingray you have?

Regards 

Mick

2 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Wow. I like what I am seeing here. Great looks. Classic Spector finish. However, it is not a Rebop, which are bolt-on. Looks more like a Euro 4 to me. Definitely from 2003 (the serial number is NB 2637. You have to add (1) to the first digit to determine the year. So, 2003).

I always wanted a Spector with that finish. Would have loved to buy it, but I am broke 😞 

GLWTS 👍

brilliant, yes i got mixed up ...thank you for the correction 

• greyparrot changed the title to Stunning Spector EURO 4 NT mint

Some further info: As it is a 2003 model, it should have solid maple wings and the first version of the Spector Tonepump as its preamp. The nowadays common maple/walnut/alder "sandwich" body wings for the Euro got introduced a year later in 2004 (start of the Euro LX series). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Some further info: As it is a 2003 model, it should have solid maple wings and the first version of the Spector Tonepump as its preamp. The nowadays common maple/walnut/alder "sandwich" body wings for the Euro got introduced a year later in 2004 (start of the Euro LX series). 

THATS correct thank you tone pump and solid maple. Maybe they are more desirable than todays models. 

• greyparrot changed the title to Stunning Spector EURO 4 NT mint video added (but a bit heavy for this bass) but fun
On 28/09/2021 at 13:09, Eldon Tyrell said:

A week on and this absolute beauty of a Spector bass is still here? Really? C'mon guys, get it!

If no one goes for it soon, then I'll have to start thinking what to sell to get it myself 😉 

It is very nice, if i have not decided to keep the Jack Bruce Warwick i think this would be staying here