Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 3Leaf Audio GR2
£200
Bath

Jakester

3Leaf Audio GR2 for sale. 

I bought this to add the ultimate 'boutique' filter to my pedalboard, but I just can't get on with it as I think there's just too many options - I think I need something a bit more 'plug and play'. 

Still, my loss is your gain!

Comes with box only - no PSU. 

IMG_1072.thumb.jpeg.9aec957fbe81f7336e7dfe187ecc315b.jpeg

IMG_1074.thumb.jpeg.d717c4d950a12b689ed8d30a5bea1512.jpeg

What the manufacturer said about this out of production pedal:

Introducing the GR2 envelope filter. It has the sound that made the original famous, supplemented with the most-requested features.

New Features:

Wet/Dry Blend

Internal lowpass/bandpass switch

Internal gain trimpot

Internal true/buffered bypass switch. When in buffered bypass, the effects loop is active while in bypass.

Accepts 9-18v DC.

The ultimate filter for those who want total control of their sound. With precise control over attack and decay speed, the GR2 can emulate the sounds of both modern and classic envelope filters. It has a wide sensitivity range that works with active and passive instruments. The tone control sets the upper cutoff frequency, making the sound go from bright and lively to dark and swampy with the turn of a knob. The frequency range is tailored for guitar, bass, or whatever else you might want to plug into it. The new clean blend control expands the GR2′s versatility by mixing your clean tone with the filter. The effects loop lets you combine the GR2 with fuzz, octave and any other effects, while still triggering the filter with your clean tone. With the all-new internal lowpass/bandpass, resonance and gain controls, the tonal possibilities are endless. Whatever filter sound you’re after, the GR2 can deliver.

I'm looking for £200 posted, or would consider the following for trades:

Another filter pedal (+cash if appropriate)

Source Audio C4

Possibly a Squier CV/VM Jazz or Precision IV or V/Sire 5 w cash from me

A Squier-equivalent Telecaster

Pointy 6-string Ibanez (but not Gio), ideally RG42AFM etc or similar

Sorry if that's pretty specific, but I'm not really looking for anything else ATM. 

Edited by Jakester

• Jakester changed the title to SOLD - 3Leaf Audio GR2
  • Rich locked this topic