Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TC BH550 - mint, footpedal, all leads, bag.
£200
Sevenoaks, Kent

Soledad

A very complete BH550: 3 way foot pedal (mute, toneprint 1 in/out; tp2 in/out), USB to connect to TC site for toneprints, TC gigbag, mains lead.

A really well-spec'd compact head with onboard tuner, toneprints, aux in, headphone out etc.
Used it a while with a GK410 8ohm - abundantly loud and a great sound (P+rounds).
Rated 550 watts, I expect that's into 4ohm, TC site is unclear... but it has plenty of power anyway.

Will ship UK at cost.

TC1.jpg

TC2.jpg

TC3.jpg

Edited by Soledad
  • Like 5

I had one of these, and it was my main gigging amp. I used it for anything from tiny acoustic events, 4 and 5 piece acoustic jams, and larger, louder, rock gigs. It always coped well, had plenty of headroom and always sounded great. Yes indeed, when you attach 2x 8 ohm cabs or a 4 ohm cab, you get the full 550W.

What I really liked about this head was that it was so easy to use, and it's compact & lightweight. I carted it around in an old laptop bag, which had plenty of pockets for leads etc.
I would have kept my TC BH550, if I hadn't needed an amp with 2 separately controlled channels (1x for BG and 1x for Upright).

GLWTS - this is a bargain, given that you get the bag and the footswitch included.

Edited by Marc S
  • Thanks 1

• Soledad changed the title to SOLD: TC BH550 - mint, footpedal, all leads, bag.
  • Rich locked this topic