Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Barefaced Big Baby 2 gen 3
£650
Tamworth, Staffs

tauzero

Barefaced Big Baby 2 - it's been good but I'm going even more lightweight as my back and hips deteriorate. Good condition, includes Roqsolid cover with bottom opening. As you should be able to see, it's got the metal grill - total weight is about 13kg. I've been using it with a Tecamp Puma 900 which it seemed perfectly happy with. Don't want to courier it, I am willing to travel a reasonable distance and do the traditional meeting in motorway services car park (or other appropriate venue).

Full specs are here: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm. Note that the Barefaced website doesn't like you looking at it from a VPN. Or at least not from my VPN.

Any more info, please ask.

bb2_3.thumb.jpg.6c6bda9193c1b1582f2745644c147028.jpg

bb2_4.jpg

bb2_5.jpg

bb2_4.jpg

bb2_1.jpg

bb2_2.jpg

Edited by tauzero
Cause of not being able to see BF website
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, tauzero said:

GR AT cube 800 combo (also from Bass Direct - missed the courier on Friday so getting it Tuesday), 9.5kg and a bit smaller than the BB2.

Apologies for hijacking your thread but I’d be very interested in your opinion of the GR combo when you get it. I’m using a headrush 112 with a helix and want to go lighter with a high quality all-in-one unit. If the gr performs well as a neutral sounding “frfr” I’d be very tempted. 

• Like 1

• tauzero changed the title to SOLD: Barefaced Big Baby 2 gen 3