Why become a member? ×

Teeny-tiny bass cab - recommendations please

Teebs

Dear Mr Teebs,

Just ignore all the Faff and nonsense from those "Onlooker" who are probably envious of your gallant desire to create something that you will enjoy building and using.

The whole biuld process is a satisfying, enjoyable process savored by the few who dare to try.

I look forward to reading your diary account in the "Build diaries" section.

Good luck with your efforts. 

Kind regards 

John (very amateur cab builder)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great project Teebsy. I’ll watch your progress with interest.

Top tip: Probably worth getting a few bags of peas in the freezer. Apparently, they’re the best thing for keeping fingers and thumbs fresh while you get down to A&E to get them sewn back on

• Haha 7

37 minutes ago, JohnDaBass said:

Dear Mr Teebs,

Just ignore all the Faff and nonsense from those "Onlooker" who are probably envious of your gallant desire to create something that you will enjoy building and using.

The whole biuld process is a satisfying, enjoyable process savored by the few who dare to try.

I look forward to reading your diary account in the "Build diaries" section.

Good luck with your efforts. 

Kind regards 

John (very amateur cab builder)

Thank you imageproxy_php.gif.fb1b0f922d17d07935a514d66b52ffe7.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skinnyman said:

Great project Teebsy. I’ll watch your progress with interest.

Top tip: Probably worth getting a few bags of peas in the freezer. Apparently, they’re the best thing for keeping fingers and thumbs fresh while you get down to A&E to get them sewn back on

Great tip! :i-m_so_happy:

Just a quick logistical question: if you've just chopped your finguls off, how do you open the freezer door? And how do you pick up your finguls to put them on ice?

Yours hincerely,

Liberacè

• Haha 5

Nice work Teebsy. Looking forward to seeing and hearing the finished product.

I have no need for a gigging amp these days, so like Stub I've gone the PJB route.

I have an earlier version of this:

th?id=OIP.BDuZjYnib5JoISDgUPOApgHaEc%26p

I got it for a little over £200 from a fellow BCer. Very nice it is too.

Bit late for you of course, but hey! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teebs said:

Just a quick logistical question: if you've just chopped your finguls off, how do you open the freezer door? And how do you pick up your finguls to put them on ice?

Yours hincerely,

Liberacè

Dear Liberace,

My advice to those who have had their Finguls burnt in the past is to let sleeping Finguls lie.

Aunty.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teebs said:

Yours hincerely,

Liberacè

Don't you have feet with toes way up North ? Or maybe the zoo keeper doesn't allow you to use them ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teebs said:

Yours hincerely,

Liberacè

Dear Mr Liberace,

My suggestion is that you ask the same person who is going to drive you to the hospikul to pick them up for you.

Or you could always ask feckin’ Alexa and watch it short circuit

Yours,

Lieutenant-Commander Margaret Merryweather, Women’s Institute (Paramilitary Wing), MA, Ret’d.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Skinnyman said:

Dear Mr Liberace,

My suggestion is that you ask the same person who is going to drive you to the hospikul to pick them up for you.

Or you could always ask feckin’ Alexa and watch it short circuit

Yours,

Lieutenant-Commander Margaret Merryweather, Women’s Institute (Paramilitary Wing), MA, Ret’d.

Madam,

I'll have you know that we do not allow the likes of that little data-slut 'Alexa' or her ilk in our domus.

Furthermore, due to the continuing global Covid pandemic, current NHS advice to those who have accidentally amputated extremeties is, and I quote,

"Feck off and sort it yerself! We're feckin' busy making irritating TV & radio adverts. What do you expect from us? Treatment! Ha!"

True dat

lulz.gif.7e62c1d8af966de72a5bf6f9b3f199ac.gif

Edited by Teebs
  • Haha 4