Why become a member? ×

***SOLD PENDING*** Status 4-String Headless S2 Classic
£1500
Widnes

M-Bass-M

Back up for sale is my 2010 Status S2-Classic, featuring a headless bolt-on neck, gold hardware, and a stunning figured walnut facing. A Status-branded Hiscox hardcase is also included.

Despite being 10 years old, the bass is in an excellent condition, and has been largely unplayed for the past 7 years or so. As you would expect from Status, the tonal range of this instrument is immense, thanks to the 2 humbucking pickups wired to the 18v active pre-amp. It is currently fitted with medium/light gauge 40-60-80-100, and I have two full spare set of Status "Hot Wire" double-ball end strings that I will also include, along with the Comfort Strapp.

Collection is preferred, but I am more than happy to ship to the UK with the buyer arranging for courier collection. For reference, the combined weight of the bass and case is around 9kg.

In terms of trades, I'm looking for a good quality four-string fretless, potentially happy to add some cash in if it's a particularly fine bass!

QTK6ZWC.jpgPRQ54N1.jpgPujOqLo.jpgmLEabA2.jpgimg%5Dp3qwJqC.jpghlmyIoS.jpg

Edited by M-Bass-M
Update status
  • Like 11

• M-Bass-M changed the title to ***SOLD PENDING*** Status 4-String Headless S2 Classic
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic