Why become a member? ×

Ashdown B-Social 75W combo with bluetooth and wireless £150
£150
Manchester

Fellrunner

Priced to sell...

Bought this last Xmas and used for a few weeks until i sorted an amp & cab again.

Very versatile and loads of connectivity if you like that kind of thing. 

I found the speaker grilles buzzed with bass playing so i used it without them (reattached now)

Some scratches on front panel, supplied with box and manual.

Collection from Manchester (M28) or contact me to discuss delivery options

Info below:

The B-Social Bass Amplification and Entertainment System is a powerful 75W stereo bass amp with wireless connectivity and USB DAW connectivity. The B-Social brings Ashdown sound quality and innovative connectivity to your desktop studio.

Wireless Jamming

The B-Social's got Bluetooth connectivity and a transmitter that lets your bass connect wirelessly to the amp for cable free jamming. Bluetooth connectivity also enables audio streaming from any compatible music player. Adding a new social dimension to the amp, the B-Social includes a second input so the bassist can play along with another bass player or guitarist - electric or acoustic. Being able to plug into a single amp with a friend or band mate makes B-Social a great tool for collaborative writing and recording. 

Record your session

Recording is made simple via the built-in USB audio interface, compatible with all major DAWs on both PC and Mac platforms. The stereo output features a button to enable latency-free monitoring when in use with a DAW. Rounding out the feature set is a Line In, Line Out, and a Headphone Out for silent practice.

Plenty of features

Unlocking further tonal possibilities, the App-Tek socket allows you to access the ever-growing range of amp sim and effects apps available on Smartphones and devices, including Ashdown's very own ABM Pre App. Rounding out the feature set is a Line In, Line Out, and a Headphone Out for silent practice

thumbnail_IMG_6816.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6815.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6817.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6818.jpg

These are massively underrated bits of kit... 

I actually have two of these myself, one downstairs for occasional bass playing but mostly for music listening, and one in my little upstairs studio/office that I use for hours daily for music and for webex meetings etc. (currently using as we speak). 

The sound quality of these for audio playback is exceptional, if you buy it purely as a Bluetooth audio device for Spotify etc you'll not have wasted your money. But as the seller says, it can be used as an Audio Interface, a wireless practice amp and you can have three instruments and a backing track running at the same time. £150 is a steal. Absolutely love mine. Rant over. 

Edited by binky_bass