Why become a member? ×

Harley Bentons are going up in price

I'd say that considering the BZ 7000 NT7 currently retails at £329, glue may be a major contributing factor to the price point.

...unless it comes with the hard case in the pictures. If that case has been made by Isambard Kingdom Brunel from specially treated, solidified angel's tears, then it's probably worth a punt. 

Or are we missing something?

• 1 year later...

Not a scam but the seller had a 2 of these including a 5 string one, he still used the same phono. They are fairly rare and I guess  for someone not discerning/streetwise they may appear to be a bargain. Maybe someone should buy it and then ask for a paid return as he has misled on the country of manufacture which is not Germany, although one could argue I'm being pedantic....

Just had a look at the Sellers other items for sale, he has a Glarry up for £200!!!

He always takes the same photo of the full bass and just repeats it 5 times, maybe they don't have a rear side? Spooky...

Edited by yorks5stringer
  • Like 1