Why become a member? ×

Sold thanks. Fender American Deluxe Dimension bass HH 1V, Sep 2013. Immaculate.
£950
Darlington

karlfer

Black, black, maple.
Fender Deluxe range became Elite then Ultra. This was £1350 in 2013.

Fender humbuckers, 5 position switch, 18V pre amp, bass/mid/treble cut or boost.
Asymmetrical neck with compound taper fretboard (9.5 inch to 14 inch). Really super necks, with graphite rods & a truss rod WHEEL, yay!
41.3mm nut, weight is 9lb 1oz, Ash body.
Comes with original big TSA hardcase in excellent condition. All case candy, even case keys, included.

Despite Fender doing a full range of these from a single pup passive Squier right up to this top of the range model, they never really caught on. Perhaps too modern for most Fender lovers.
Most  who have them rate them rather highly.

Last of my active basses to go, I just don't use them, this has never left the house.

TRADES. I would prefer a sale however I would do a straight swap for a 2102-2015 American Precision in excellent condition. Possibly American Special Precision + £150 to me.

COURIER. I'd rather not, it's big case & it's going to cost a buyer around £70 fully insured (obviously cheaper if they want to take the risk).

Prefer collection from Darlington but would meet up within a hundred miles radius.

Feedback available, many thanks for looking,
cheers,
Karl. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, Ashborygirl said:

These are fantastic basses, I never understood why they didn't take off.   Undeniably Fender, but with some obvious G&L & Stingray on tap when needed.   Fender must wonder why they bother sometimes.  

Oh yus!

Surprisingly some PM's replied to.

Dave, gutted your's was fretless, gorgeous bass.

• Like 1

Hi Karl, hope all is well! Fabulous piece of kit you've got there. I'd love it to marry my MM Sterling but alas funds are knackered at the moment. If you decide on a play now, pay much  later scheme I'm sure I can help you out! 😂 Good luck, she's a beauty.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Hi Karl, hope all is well! Fabulous piece of kit you've got there. I'd love it to marry my MM Sterling but alas funds are knackered at the moment. If you decide on a play now, pay much  later scheme I'm sure I can help you out! 😂 Good luck, she's a beauty.

Hiya Dunc, yeah things ok now mate.

Sorry for the late reply was gigging at Whitby last night & catching up with stuff today. And snoring, yes, a lot of snoring.

3 more inquiries on this bass again today but currently still available.

Keep a look out for somebody putting up a very nice fretless tomorrow night 😉

• Like 2

I normally withdraw a bass after 2 weeks.

I put them up at a cash price that I think is fair to buyer & seller.

On the rare occasion folk don't agree, I usually keep it 🙂.

Invariably, a few weeks later somebody gets in touch.

Anyway, for the time being I'm leaving the advert live as there are 2 folk on the fund raising trail, and one considering a trade I was interested in.

Thanks for all the interest peeps.

Further trade offers, appreciated folks but the only trade I've been interested in thus far (pretty local too) doesn't seem to be happening.

Somebody asked about neck dive, perfect balance (the Dimension Deluxe, not me!).

DSCF4455 (2).JPG

Edited by karlfer

• karlfer changed the title to On hold. Fender American Deluxe Dimension bass HH 1V, Sep 2013. Immaculate.
  • karlfer changed the title to Sold thanks. Fender American Deluxe Dimension bass HH 1V, Sep 2013. Immaculate.
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic