Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Cabs for Sale, need space. £90 each, 4x10,2x10,1x15
£320
West Sussex

Chimike

Space needed, so....

Ashdown ABM 4 X 10 cab, was a combo, neatly shortened ( see pic of top ). all original speakers. works fine £90

Ashdown  2x10 cab, still a combo, amp removed and replaced with blanking plate £90

Ashdown Mini 15, lightweight cab, I used this with an Eminence 3015, nice and light, sounded great, BUT now fitted with h/d Fane 4 ohm speaker   £90

there's also an old SWR 12" bass monitor cab with eminence speaker, but I've often used it for vocals as well £50

DSC_8238.thumb.JPG.533892651f635d710cabc7d6125f2038.JPG

DSC_7687.JPG

DSC_7680.JPG

DSC_7688.JPG

DSC_8186.JPG

DSC_8187.JPG

DSC_8184.JPG

DSC_7690.JPG

interested in the 4/10.. I have an old Peavy TKO head from a combo and was thinking of a franken rebuild.. doing a bit of googling to see if it will fit in the hole.. Oh wait! its "neatly shortened"  still might be a cool thing though...

out of interest the what is the rating on the 2x10 ?

Edited by p4ul

Hiya,

I cut the 4 x 10 combo down , to make it easier to move, as it was just soooo heavy. Sounded great, though. Easy to make a sleeve for your Peavy head.

2 x 10 combo was the 550 watt ( SPYDER ) Valve front, UK built jobbie. Decent speakers, I just wanted the amp.

Edited by Chimike