Why become a member? ×

here is an Elvis show i played on the other week. Was at twinwood festival. First time we all met was on stage (happens alot with EP shows)

greyparrot

4 hours ago, Geek99 said:

Like - you need more backing singers like the lady in black and white - she was doing way more than the guys in suits 

It's not really my call the Elvis and I work for a few decide that he just hired me for this show along with the others ... sometimes they don't always have the people available..or the budget but this is the first show where their has been two guys and not three girls backing ..on my next one I believe it's two girls one guy. ..

On 09/09/2021 at 22:30, greyparrot said:

I lived in Clapham which is next to Twinwood, as a lad this was a brilliant place to play...bunkers, POW huts & control tower..which has been renovated,( I took my dad to seen it).....in the 70's I was an apprentice @ RAE Thurleigh  which covered Twinwood where I think the ski jump was developed for the Harrier jump jet.....in the late 90'sr I played in one of the hangers for the Primrose trust....this is where Glenn Miller caught his last aircraft Dec 44 !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BCH said:

I lived in Clapham which is next to Twinwood, as a lad this was a brilliant place to play...bunkers, POW huts & control tower..which has been renovated,( I took my dad to seen it).....in the 70's I was an apprentice @ RAE Thurleigh  which covered Twinwood where I think the ski jump was developed for the Harrier jump jet.....in the late 90'sr I played in one of the hangers for the Primrose trust....this is where Glenn Miller caught his last aircraft Dec 44 !

COOL, I MUS say though this was a fantastic event, bands all over and stalls etc, was really great, there was about 5000 in the crowd at that show.. 

• Like 1