Why become a member? ×

I am selling Precision bass pickups that came from a Nate Mendel Signature Precision Bass.

From what I understand, these are Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups that are aged at the factory. These definitely have the aged look, simple black covers with no logos.

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups (SPB-3) are pretty popular, especially if you are playing rock with a pick and overdrive – they do cut through the mix. I usually prefer mellower vintage tones, but I must admit that for heavier playing, these are great. To my ears, they sound better if you put them as low as they go – they almost sound like vintage pickups but push a lot of air and shine with overdrive.

They come with covers and foam that was on them when I took them out of mine NM bass. You will need to solder the black cable to the second coil – this came off when I put the pickup in a box.

£50 posted in the UK

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

Edited by realmasslove

• realmasslove changed the title to Nate Mendel Precision Bass Pickups (SPB-3 Quarter Pound) £50 Posted
  • realmasslove changed the title to Nate Mendel Precision Bass Pickups (SPB-3 Quarter Pound) - Now Sold
  • gary mac locked this topic