Why become a member? ×

FS. Bergantino Forte HP Bundle SOLD
£1200
Chelmsford, Essex

GarfyBass

Ordered during lockdown for a band that unfortunately never materialised. Took 4 months to arrive. Played for around 2 hours at home. Comes with Bluetooth footswitch, padded gigbag, instructions and original shipping box. 
Top of the range Bergantino head 1200w, so flexible, full spec on the website. 

Cost £1580 from The Gallery. 
£925 for the head & Gigbag inc delivery

£125 for the controller inc delivery..SOLD

both ppg, bank transfer or cash on collection from Chelmsford, Essex. Happy to meet up if it helps. 

307B9214-9009-47A6-BF1A-4F675A46FCC6.thumb.jpeg.84c0bb1aa8a40b6143bee5cc07c5109b.jpegF64A65DA-BDD8-4967-8837-97805066AA5A.thumb.jpeg.7ab5cc7ee4060e120afeb7a027d6b6cf.jpeg50C8144B-0D0B-48F6-AB4B-10451C7F63F2.thumb.jpeg.51e2c8d9cb5c04abedfd76bedae59b0e.jpeg

Cheers

Edited by GarfyBass
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bobthedog said:

Sorry to see you selling this. I love my HP and have stated elsewhere, it is an absolute keeper for me. Good luck, hopefully someone will see the light and snap this up.

Thanks for the kind words, it really covers all genres and if the band situation hadn't fallen through but wouldn't have been going anywhere.

• GarfyBass changed the title to FS. Bergantino Forte HP Bundle split (Price adjustment)
  • GarfyBass changed the title to FS. Bergantino Forte HP Bundle now split
On 07/09/2021 at 21:44, Bobthedog said:

Sorry to see you selling this. I love my HP and have stated elsewhere, it is an absolute keeper for me. Good luck, hopefully someone will see the light and snap this up.

I would have snapped it, weren't it outside the EU. 25% VAT and 5% customs will make it expensive... :(

I'm surprised this is still here. These are amazing amps with a range of different firmware downloads to give great flexibility to tune your clean, driven or fuzz tones. The inbuilt high pass filter, low pass filter, compressor, intelligent drive, usable punch and bright. Just a great sounding, punchy amp that will make you question how much of a pedalboard do you actually need. The Di is very high quality too. Sounds great through a PA.

If you have Barefaced cabs then they will absolutely devour the power these amps put out. I have a pair of BB2s and for most gigs I now just use the 8ohm into the top one and the other is no more than a glorified stand. 

I picked my Forte HP amp up second hand on here (for a higher price!) and then paid full whack for a new gig bag before picking up this footswitch from Marc, and I'm still a very happy punter as it is that good.

At this price it is an absolute steal, so don't let it hang around!

3 hours ago, crabman said:

I'm surprised this is still here. These are amazing amps with a range of different firmware downloads to give great flexibility to tune your clean, driven or fuzz tones. The inbuilt high pass filter, low pass filter, compressor, intelligent drive, usable punch and bright. Just a great sounding, punchy amp that will make you question how much of a pedalboard do you actually need. The Di is very high quality too. Sounds great through a PA.

If you have Barefaced cabs then they will absolutely devour the power these amps put out. I have a pair of BB2s and for most gigs I now just use the 8ohm into the top one and the other is no more than a glorified stand. 

I picked my Forte HP amp up second hand on here (for a higher price!) and then paid full whack for a new gig bag before picking up this footswitch from Marc, and I'm still a very happy punter as it is that good.

At this price it is an absolute steal, so don't let it hang around!

I am about to buy a new one, since this beauty is on the wrong side of the Brexit fence. VAT and customs would make this one equally priced as a new one for me. Pity! 
At first, I was a bit sceptic to a DSP driven amp, but after hearing people use it I have changed my mind. I am no pedal guy, even if I have a heap of them; this amp contains two out of three I normally use: compressor and the drive section. Makes things a lot easier. To the seller: Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1